DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

My supplementation, HELP!

Right now I'm takin ON Whey protein, a One-A-Day Multivitamin, and just got some more creatine I am gonna start tomorrow. I have a recipe for homemade Cell-Tech that includes Dextrose and kool-aid wit my creatine. Should I take 5 or 10 G a day? I am going to load because it's been a while since I have took any. I just got off some T-bomb a couple weeks ago and took a week or two worth of milk thistle. I did not gain incredibly off of it and have actually gained weight since getting off of it. I previously took some Methyl test at 5 g a day for a week and 10 g a day for 2 weeks, and took some Tribulus for 20 days at one time. But, I am not going to take anymore prohoromes, WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR ME TO TAKE to maximize gains? I am going to get some cell tech and nitro tech here soon. Should I add Alpha Lipolic Acid to my homemade cell-tech mix? I want lean muscle and strength. I do alot of cardio from playin ball and lift 4-5 times a week. HELP

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    Right now I'm takin ON Whey protein, a One-A-Day Multivitamin, and just got some more creatine I am gonna start tomorrow. I have a recipe for homemade Cell-Tech that includes Dextrose and kool-aid wit my creatine. Should I take 5 or 10 G a day? I am going to load because it's been a while since I have took any. I just got off some T-bomb a couple weeks ago and took a week or two worth of milk thistle. I did not gain incredibly off of it and have actually gained weight since getting off of it. I previously took some Methyl test at 5 g a day for a week and 10 g a day for 2 weeks, and took some Tribulus for 20 days at one time. But, I am not going to take anymore prohoromes, WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR ME TO TAKE to maximize gains? I am going to get some cell tech and nitro tech here soon. Should I add Alpha Lipolic Acid to my homemade cell-tech mix? I want lean muscle and strength. I do alot of cardio from playin ball and lift 4-5 times a week. HELP
    You should check out the new Muscular Development regarding creatine.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    You should check out the new Muscular Development regarding creatine.
    what page??? are you talking about the article portraying the negative spin that the uneducated have given it

Thread Information