Thread: N O 2

JMLH is offline New Member

N O 2

What do you guys think of NO2?? Is it a scam or what? I just took my first bottle and im runnin to get another. I went from 180 to 194 in about twenty five days, but i also started taking alot more nitrotech protein. Do you think it was the NO2 or really just the intake or more quality protein? If anyone has taken NO2 and saw a change with there normal workout and intake of protein, let me know what your results were. Thanks

JM
    Last edited by JMLH; 10-27-2004 at 09:56 AM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If you want arginine then get pure arginine or AAKG, don't buy that NO2 or Nitrix crap, those are just overpriced arginine...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    14 lbs in twenty five days naturally is kind of unbelievable... I'd attribute it to the extra protein intake though. NO2 did give me a d-bol type of pump, but did nothing for me in terms of mass gains.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Somehow i missed htat 14 pounds part of the original post. That is alot of weight, did you change your training regimen and/or diet(aside of the extra nitro-tech.) It might have been from a placebic effect, i.e. you know your on something so you train harder than you would if you were not on it.

bigordie is offline Member
    also that could have been the first time you actualy had a true training and diet regimine and you could then attribute most of the gains to that alone

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Junk, waste your money elsewhere.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I took 2 bottles of NoX2, and felt the "perpetual pump" at the gym, but it disappeared a couple hrs later. Also, there were no lasting gains while on it.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I used Nitrix. I had nice pumps, but that was it. No strength or muscle gains. If you want the pump go with arginine, but don't waste your money on expenisve no2 supplements.

Thread Information