vegasvec is offline New Member

Ephedra & Ma Huang - Where can I buy?

I used to use TwinLab's Ripped Fuel and had great success. Now that I want to cycle back on it, they are pulled off sheleves. Where can I buy it or a formula similar to it overseas or on the internet? I am looking for a ECA stack - (Ephedra Caffeine Aspirin).

Preferably, I would like to get the original Ripped Fuel formula...I notice there are some on ebay, but it is too expensive and too much competition... I want something I can count on getting in the mail!

Thanks!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Youll just have to order some Ephedrine and take it with a caffeine pill both are pretty cheap . Ephedra is banned but Ephedrine which is the more potent alkaloids which is basically the same thing is not banned . Ill look for a site for you .

massimo is offline Junior Member
    You can buy ephedra. At walgreens or any drug store under the name Bronkaid. Caffeine you can get there also, just get No Dose. Good luck

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Ok here ya go 50 25mg tablets for $7.00 www.bulknutrition.com , Also make sure you follow the dosage lol ,To see the Ephedrine click Search at the top then type Ephedrine hit enter and it should come up the brands they have .

vegasvec is offline New Member
    Ripped Fuel contained:

MaHuang Extract(mg) 334

I am guessing that mg for mg, Ephedrine and MaHuang don't match up....anyone know how many mg Ephedrine = mg of MaHuang?

Also, is there anyone out there who uses the Ephedrine 25mg tablets? If so how many do you take?

I notice that there are products that are pure Ephedrine, and products which are meant to increase ease of breathing....has anyone had any problems with the latter?

I am just trying to get a feel of the dosage and strength of ephedrine....

Thanks!

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    rip fuel Stacker2 and any famous otc doesnt contain Ephedra or anything similar for obvious resons "legal reason" you can probably try some unknow brand that has ephedrine If you ask some one at the counter of a pharmacie they ll tell you.

Bisquicksilver is offline New Member
    You want Ephedra ??? Okay well You can still buy The ORIGINAL formula Stacker2's and 3's ! u just have to use the keywords on ebay ! Try this ! Original Stacker2 ! i just bought 2 bottles ! each $45 ! If you need help , post a reply and i will help ! good luck

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    bro my fat burner has 85 pers muhang an 15 eph. an it kicks ass makes me feel like superman.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't want bronkaid for fat loss, the guanifesen (sp?) nullifies the fat burning abilities of the ephedra/ephedrine in it.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    You don't want bronkaid for fat loss, the guanifesen (sp?) nullifies the fat burning abilities of the ephedra/ephedrine in it.

For real? Then how come so many guys report such good results from VasoPro? Do you have any evidence of this, or is this just something you heard?

nsa
    I have seen reports indicating what i previously said. If you want further convermation talk to macrophage or einstein about it. BTW, you can get 25 mg pure ephedrine only tablets at dns nutrition online.

moush is offline Senior Member
    yea bro you want ephedrine HCL

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    http://www.d-n-e.com/10053965.html

This should be what your looking for bro

nsa
    Yep, thats it. That is by far the best deal on ephedrine tablets i have seen since the ban.

I have seen reports indicating what i previously said. If you want further convermation talk to macrophage or einstein about it. BTW, you can get 25 mg pure ephedrine only tablets at dns nutrition online.

I have heard about its "muscle relaxant," but its not a very potent one, even when used in the dossages that are supposed to bring out these properties......but I have never seen a report about how it inhibits fat loss. I've done a search, and here is whet Einstein said:

"When guaifenesin in doses used for anesthetic purposes this may be the case, but in the small doses that are in ephedrine:guaifenesin mixes, the doses of guaifenesin just serve as a mild expectorant. Also, salicylates, such as aspirin, are known to negate the effects of guaifenesin, so using vasopro in ECA stack shouldn't be of any concern."

Maybe its just me, but my Vasopro is working fine......the reason I bought it was because of all the positive feedback about it I have heard. Maybe I'll throw some asprin into the mix just to make sure I don't have any negative effects from it.

nsa
    If it works for you then go with it, i just remember reading an article claiming that the mixture of the two negate the fat burning abilities. But why even risk it when you can get more pure ephedrine at a better price at dns?

If it works for you then go with it, i just remember reading an article claiming that the mixture of the two negate the fat burning abilities. But why even risk it when you can get more pure ephedrine at a better price at dns?

You're right in that respect, I already bought the vasopro before I knew about where to get the other stuff

Hindsight 20/20

I'll probably include a very small dose of asprin (81mg) when I start getting my EC dossages higher just to make sure there are no problems.

Skillzlikewhoa9 is offline New Member
    DNS doesnt mail to California. what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzlikewhoa9
    DNS doesnt mail to California. what do i do?

Order Vasopro. Its still legal, I'm in one of those states where the pure stuff can't be sold either.

Thread Information