LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

ECA/Glutamine Question, input please...

Hey guys/gals....I take a Fat Burner very similar to Hydroxicut/Xenadrine, only more PH Balanced.....Anyhow, I've been taking just 2 pills, 30 min prior to my workouts...Been doing this Mon-Fri, and take weekends off...Should I continue this for FAT LOSS? My goal is to drop BF% from 16% down to around 10-12%. I lift HARD, and do cardio 5x week......Diet very strictly..High protien, lower cabs, etc.....

Or, Should I take 2 pills in the morning, and 2 in the afternoon?

Please give me advice here....Thanks..I'm 6'2, 205 lbs, 16%BF...

Also, should I take 1 month straight, 2 weeks off, and continue that pattern, or how should I take?

P.S. Should GLUTAMINE be taking even on NON-LIFTING DAYS? Should it be taken on days I only do cardio, to prevent muscle from breaking down? I take it with my protien shake POST cardio session, but should I take it PRIOR so I don't break down muscle?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    im not really sure about the fat burner stack and length of time taken.
    if you do stay on it for a month id at least take 2 weeks off

as for the GLUTAMINE take it every day

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for input.....Keep suggestions comming. Not sure how to take the Fat Burners for CUTTING. Been only taking 2 before workout, but that seems more for energy, I think I'll take 2 in morning, and 2 in afternoon, 1 month straight, and then take 2 weeks off, and repeat cycle?

As for glutamine, I take it EVERY DAY right now...... However, on NON-LIFTING days, I take it AFTER my cardio session....

Should it be taken BEFORE, so while I do cardio, I don't break down muscle, or is it fine to just take after with my shake?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Take ECA in the morning and early afternoon - everyday for 2 weeks straight. Then take 1-2 weeks off. REPEAT.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    When you feel the ECA wearing off, take a couple of weeks off. For me, that's about after 4 weeks. As for frequency... I take two when I get up, and two midday before training (about 8 hours later). If I take it past 4-5 PM, it kills my sleep patterns.

As for glutamine... I take it everyday but not in large doses... 10-20 grams but I don't think I need that much at 5'4", 160 lbs. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Is it okay to take the Glutamine and ECA at the same time?

Thread Information