unclemoney is offline Senior Member

m1,4ad//s1+ thread

I just put the order in today for m1,4ad//s1+ and also some clomid for pct... I will keep you guys updated on my progress into my cycle which will consist as follows:

week 1-4: m1,4ad at 90mg's ed
    week 1-6: 1-test 200 mg ed
    week 1-6: 4-ad 300mg ed
    week 6-9: clomid 300/100/50 ed

currently stats are:
    bf%-9
    weight- 187
    hieght- 5' 8"

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Nice cycle, should be good for some mass. The m-1,4-add will put on some mass and increase strength alot, since it converts to dbol . All of that on top of double daily s1+ will me good. Thats actually what my next ps cycle is going to be.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    try out the m1,4 at that dosege but you might really like it

Maybe even try 120mg ed

nsa
    How hepatoxic is m-1,4-add when compared to M1T? And is the amount converted to dbol the same as the equivalent dose of real dbol in terms of hepatoxicity?

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I'm not really sure on that 1 nsa.... maby bryan knows?

M1T is actually the most hepatoxic next to methyl D
    M 1,4 add fall short into comparison to M1T and suprizingly from every blood panel study ive seen shows a very small difference in the toxicity of the converted dbol .

So the values are a little higher due to the unconverted mgs but still less then the studies ive seen on M1T.

Keep in mind im no doctor this is just what ive come across from research

nsa
    Thats what i was thinking. M1t is really bad, my liver lvels were really high when i had blood work done soon after my second m1t cycle.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Thats what i was thinking. M1t is really bad, my liver lvels were really high when i had blood work done soon after my second m1t cycle.
    how many mg's?

nsa
    i have only used 10 mg's of m1t ED for all 3 cycles i did. Im going to use 180 mg of m-1,4-add ED to get 25 mg of dbol ED(for 4 weeks) along with S1+. And im going to run the S1+ for 12 weeks.

WOW I really would not condone the use of 180 mg of M 1,4 add the most ive seen is around 140 and then you have to worry. But a conservative 120 and no problems im sure that you will be cool with 180mg but keep a very close watch on your body maybe even throw a blood test in there around week 3 just to make sure!!!

For this amount of mg of a methyl i would seriously advise to get as much liver supps as possible. Try and get 1 gram ed of milk thistle 600mg ed of nac 1 gram ed of vitamin c and as many liver supps/antioxidants as possible.

You might also stop responding to the s1+ so think about getting enough to be able to up the doseage latter in the cycle if nessecary.

Good luck guys and be safe + ill try and dig up some stuff about this high a doseage of M1,4 add

nsa
    Im not condoning the use of 180 mg of m-1,4-add. I do supplemental experiments on myself every once in a while. This is not something anyone should try unless they know how their body reacts well. 120 mg ED is a reasonable dose. I am going to run milk thistle, nac and r-ala.

yeah I think toxicity is really over hyped anyway ive seen guys go up to 50 mg of M1T
    and still be cool. Im totally sure youll be fine.

I think you will really enjoy the feel of m1,4 add if you dont know what dbol feels like its kind of a high feeling due to excess dopamine.

keep the letro around if worried about bloat though because this is a wet cycle

nsa
    I know this is going to be a very wet cycle, im ordering 2 bottles of letrozole now. And gonna run nolvadex until the letro arrives.

Thread Information