Thread: hair loss

Magicz is offline Associate Member

hair loss

hey bro`s whats up, my friend is 38 years old and he is lossing so many of his hair(not from steriods ) its from stress i guess and genetics, did any one try any product that worked well with him to regrow hair and stop hair loss

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    has he tried anything to combat this? Rogaine, shampoos, anything?

do a search bro, i used minx and prop and it works well

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    hey bro`s whats up, my friend is 38 years old and he is lossing so many of his hair(not from steriods) its from stress i guess and genetics, did any one try any product that worked well with him to regrow hair and stop hair loss
    Propecia (finasteride) 1mg/day
    Rogaine (Minoxidil 5%) 2x/day
    Nizoral 1 or 2% shampoo EOD

Good hairloss forums:
    www.hairlosshelp.com
    www.hairlosstalk.com

thank u very much i really appreciat your replys.for how long he should do this?
    Last edited by Magicz; 10-06-2004 at 11:27 PM.

and yea he tried some stupid shampoos that didnt work.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    thank u very much i really appreciat your replys.for how long he should do this?
    As long as possible. You will see results with minoxidil in the first 3 months, propecia in the first 6 months. Nizoral will control shedding and scalp inflamation.

do u know where is the best place to buy them from? i want to buy a year use for 2persons.

FUZO is offline New Member
    Nizoral 2%
    Nioxin

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Hi friend i know what he feels, at 23 i started to lose some on the scalp and by the age of 30 i add a **** bald spot, got very annoyed too.

No one in my family was bald nor add male patern baldness, and i add very bad eating habits.

I add done the low carb diet many times and this accelerated my hairloss from the scalp to some major thinning infront.

What i did first is use rogaine for a 6 months i add great regrowth on the scalp but no thickness just baby hair, and change my **** bad eating habits, added a full spectrum of vitamins and more protein to my diet, cut out sugar too.

Hair growth takes time, it will grow back but you gotta treat it for a whole 2 year, and that can be very long.

I started using Nioxin shampoo cause a girl at my job used to work at a hairdresser salon, i use all 3 product the cleasner the scalp therapy and the spray. I used both product with rogain for another 3 months with good results.

This is my hair growth regiment that i have been doing for the last 2 months now and its really working great.

everyday i wash my hair with Nioxin, use all 3 product.

Twice a day i take 10mg of zink, B-complex 100, vitamine C and E with selenium, calcium and maganese.

I have also bought Green Force that Randy Couture the UFC light heavyweight champ uses, this stuff is very powerful taking in 2 tea spoon is like eating 6 bowls of veggies lol and of course 100g or more of whey protein spread out true the day and last but not least flax oil twice a day.

Since its so cheap i use apple cider vinegar in liquid form and drink lots of green tea the leaf not the tea bag.

I am now 32 years old, my hair has grown thicker, and most people that see me now at 185 pounds say i look like a 25 year old.

I know this is a lot but all the supplements and vitamins mentionned in my regiments are great for ultimate health and body building too.

Anyone that does the atkins low carb diet should include vitamines and flax oil, that was my mistake and i ended up with dry skin and thin hair.

Good luck and if your friend decides to try this please give me some feedback on how it worked for him.

yea i guess i will do the same u did and il tell him it needs 2 years to get a good hair back thank u.and about buying nizoral 2% and minoxidil and propeca, where do u suggest me to buy them from????

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    niz 2% from a canada pharm
    minox is OTC
    propecia in liq form from AR-R .com

Thumbs up

thanks 956Vette i really appreciat it.

Thread Information