nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Injectable 1-test cypionate

Designer supplements just put out a new batch of injectable 1-test cypionate . Its 50 ml bottles @ 200 mg/ml for 95$. Alot better than vpx's version cuz of the dose and amount of ml per vial.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    too bad they didnt come out with that this previous week.. I woulda went with that rather then what me and you are both about to do... I'm expecting it in the mail hopefully tomarrow or the next day. Can't wait!

nsa
    Im going to do this right after i do what im on now. 1-test cyp and test prop for 10 weeks. Should be blowing up big. Its basicly 1-test and test for 14 weeks with the first 4 weeks 25 mg of dbol . Hopefully this will help me alot with my goal of 200 lbs. and 7-8% BF by the end of the year.

Yeah you should be able to reach your goal.... I too, am trying to get to 200. Currently 187 @ 9%bf.... I should deffinately get over 200 and then some on the current m1,4ad//s1+ cycle I'm about to start.

nsa
    How tall are you? Im 5'8" and 180 @about 7% BF.

i too.... am 5..8

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I wouldnt go 14 weeks without hcg 10 is cool though always mix the test and 1 test in the same syringe because 1 test hurts to inject on its own!!!

He had sledge test but sold out that was 4ad prop 4oht cyp and 4ad cyp and might be getting more straight 4ad cyp.

nsa
    Have you ever injected the new batch of 1-test cyp? I was talking to sledge and he said that this solution is essentially pain-free and that i should cut my test prop with 1-test cyp to lower the irritation from just injecting only test prop. He also gave me a bunch of info on the ba and bb percentages of the lipid solution.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    No I have a batch from around july sitting in my closet with the same ba and bb Im
    Planning a 10 weeker with 2100mg of 4ad cyp and 600mg 1 test so I hope im not sensative to 1 test like so many ive talked to.

Thread Information