masi is offline New Member

it helps me with supplements

wanted that it helps me I am here with supplements and I do not know as that it takes and so that serves one and thermo male and another one and creatine serun atp advantage

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    bro dont understand wat you saying.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    bro dont understand wat you saying.
    hahha, dude what is this guy trying to say? ike i tried to read it over and about halfway through i just forgot everyth ing i read cause i cant UNDERSTAND THIS!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    What the....F

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    What the....F
    LOL LOL

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    bro like to we would supplements to help you but you're on about not what sure.

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    that is ****ing awesome. it sounds like what you get when you put english through an automatic translator into german, then french, then back to english.

the title "it helps me with supplements" is like silence of the lambs when he tells the guy "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyivory
    that is ****ing awesome. it sounds like what you get when you put english through an automatic translator into german, then french, then back to english.

the title "it helps me with supplements" is like silence of the lambs when he tells the guy "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

HAHAHAH

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Rofl...

mybe english isnt his first lang like me. oh well it is still funny.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    hw wants to know which supplements to use becuase he has two thermo male and creatine serun atp advantage. i think?

you should not use creatine serun atp advantage becuase it has been proven that it is not effective and is a con.
    a company called ast tested creatine serum atp advantage and found out that it contained very little creatine per ml and was not worth using. if you want to read about it you can goto :
    http://ast-ss.com/articles/article.asp?AID=228

nsa
    Stick with micronized creatine, whey protein, dextrose and flax seed oil.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Maybe he has a dart board with random words on it and typed his post that way.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Maybe he has a dart board with random words on it and typed his post that way.
    HAHA. We should stop making fun of the kid for not being able to speak english well. People all over the world have access to the internet and steroids are actually legal for purchase at pharmacies in alot of other regions. So even if they can't speak english well, people who are members of this board still need help and we should help them so they don't hurt their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    HAHA. We should stop making fun of the kid for not being able to speak english well. People all over the world have access to the internet and steroids are actually legal for purchase at pharmacies in alot of other regions. So even if they can't speak english well, people who are members of this board still need help and we should help them so they don't hurt their bodies.
    WELL IS I SAID.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    nsa is right, but its still fun. English is the universal world language cuz we Americans are too lazy to learn a new language most of the time, I know I am. Thats why the UN uses English. Any more its more like American, cuz Ive heard English people from England talkin and its almost like a foreign language. No offence but its waaaaay different than what us country boys use. Hell, my college is 2.5 hours north of my town and chicago/suburb kids here think Im a hillbilly from the deep south. Its kinda funny.

English is one of the harder languages to learn too. Because you can bust your balls to get to the ball with a rubber ball and have a ball but your date is bawling in the bathroom becuase her pet bat was hit by a bat on the door mat by a kid named Matt.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    English is one of the harder languages to learn too. Because you can bust your balls to get to the ball with a rubber ball and have a ball but your date is bawling in the bathroom becuase her pet bat was hit by a bat on the door mat by a kid named Matt.

headache

Thread Information