skribbble is offline Member

Have a few questions... Thinking about prohormones

Its time for me to step up my supplements. Ive been off and on creatine, hmb, zma, and protein for a year. I take a multivitamin everyday and im 18 years old 5'9" 175. I want to get bigger and faster at the same time. Was thiking about winstrol but it stays in your system for too long. So after doing research and talkign to people i found out about 1-AD and 4-AD. I think im going to cycle these 2 but need to know a few things..

1. Gains are said to be similar to winstrol, will 1-ad and 4-ad help out with my speed and quickness if i work on it by making stretching often and by doing speed and quickness related drills and lifts.

2. Weight gain is said to be minimal with these 2, i was interested in gaining about 15 lbs and being abotu 190 but still being able to run under 4.5 like i do now.

3. I run a 4.5 flat on grass with cleats on, i need to get down to a low 4.4 or high 4.3. I do a series of pool related drills along with speed ladder and olympic lifts like power lifting... WIll 1-ad and 4-ad help me reach my goals faster?

THanks in advance guys.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    1-AD helped me w/ strength and size alot. Im starting M1T in about 2 weeks so well see how that goes. You better get your stuff together quick cuz the bill got passed to ban that stuff. I dunno how 1-AD will help speed, it helped me bulk up.

how much weight did you put on with it?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    personally, i would not dick around with ph's. they have been known to shut you down just as hard if not harder than the real thing. all this while being less anabolic .
    if it was up to me, and i knew i was gonna shut myself down, i would do it with somthing that works a million times better than ph's. if you are against doing test, i would take anavar over ph's. It is not the best idea to use gear without test being in their, but var over many other stuff might be a really good choice if that is the only gear you would do.

waht do you mean shut me dowN? And yeah im going to be tested, im a d 1 athlete which is the reason i chose these 1ad and 4ad since they stay in your system the shortest amount of time

shutting you down= your bodies own nat test production to come to a grinding stop= testicle shrinkage

check out anavar - it is very possible that it is out of your system quick since i believe you start pct the day after last dose. check up on detection time for prop too since it is a very fast acting ester.

where are you playing at?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Test propionate is also short acting and is considerably stronger for gains than 1-ad/4-ad.

do you know how long it takes to go undetectable after var and prop. i am assuming pretty quickly, but dont know for certain.

nsa
    3 weeks and your clean. The var is what makes it 3 weeks, the prop is only in your system for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    where are you playing at?
    Id rather not say.. we were in the top 25 last year though, and might be in it soon this year if we win a game or 2

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    3 weeks and your clean. The var is what makes it 3 weeks, the prop is only in your system for 2 weeks.

Ok where can i buy var and prop then? And will these 2 things make me more explosive and make it easier to get faster?

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Ok where can i buy var and prop then? And will these 2 things make me more explosive and make it easier to get faster?
    Read up of anavar (Oxandrolone) will make you alot stronger and help with speeda little but not put on much weight. The testosterone propionate will put some lean body mass on you. I would run femara ED or EOD at a reasonable dose to keep the prop from aromatizing.

Read up of anavar(Oxandrolone) will make you alot stronger and help with speeda little but not put on much weight. The testosterone propionate will put some lean body mass on you. I would run femara ED or EOD at a reasonable dose to keep the prop from aromatizing.

Ok but where can i get anavar at?? Also femara ed or eod not sure what those are where can i find those to buy?

nsa
    You need a source for var and prop, the femara is sold by anabolicreview- research.com as letrozole , they have a pretty good deal on it now.

ok when i buy this stuff how long should i cycle it for? Not sure howm uch of this stuff im going to need

Ok i read about some of this **** at bodybuilding.com

anavar - hard to get, very expensive
    femara - antidrug to get rid of side effects?

Prop - no clue what that is.

nsa
    prop= testosterone propionate testosterone with a short acting ester, no bloat at all.
    Anavar really isn't that hard to find, i would rather go with anadrol and prop but i don't really worry too much about my speed, Im gonns be pretty quick naturally if i stay at a low bodyfat. And i don't worry too much about drug tests. BTW, anadrol is the anabolic steroid compound oxymetholone. Anadrol is detectable up to 2 months after so if you start your cycle with drol and use var at the end along with test prop for 12 weeks to be undetectable after 3 weeks.
    Last edited by nsa; 10-08-2004 at 04:44 PM.

prop= testosterone propionate testosterone with a short acting ester, no bloat at all.
    Anavar really isn't that hard to find, i would rather go with anadrol and prop but i don't really worry too much about my speed, Im gonns be pretty quick naturally if i stay at a low bodyfat. And i don't worry too much about drug tests. BTW, anadrol is the anabolic steroid compound oxymetholone. Anadrol is detectable up to 2 months after so if you start your cycle with drol and use var at the end along with test prop for 12 weeks to be undetectable after 3 weeks.
    Not bad, i feel really bad asking all kinds of questions but this is one of those areas that im not familiar with even thouh i try to educate myself with forums, sites, and talking to people...

Nsa here is the question of the moment... I recently found where i can buy winny V at legalsteriods.com. I heard this stuff was good and i think its the same as winstroL ? YOu know anything about winny v? Will this help with explosiveness as well as help me get more ripped and maybe put on 10 lbs. ALso what do you recommend cyling winny v with?
    sorry bout the questions just need to make a decision kinda quick on what im going to end up buying,

kevin

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro the Winny v from legalsteroids.com is bunk. Just go with m1t and 4-ad. Then be sure to use clomid and nolva for pct. Good luck.

Not bad, i feel really bad asking all kinds of questions but this is one of those areas that im not familiar with even thouh i try to educate myself with forums, sites, and talking to people...

Nsa here is the question of the moment... I recently found where i can buy winny V at legalsteriods.com. I heard this stuff was good and i think its the same as winstroL ? YOu know anything about winny v? Will this help with explosiveness as well as help me get more ripped and maybe put on 10 lbs. ALso what do you recommend cyling winny v with?
    sorry bout the questions just need to make a decision kinda quick on what im going to end up buying,

kevin

nsa

kevin
    Winny V from legalsteroids is not the same as winstrol and doesn't have the same effects of winstrol v. Even if it was the same as winstrol it wouldn't put 10 pounds on you. That being said, M5aa is a pretty decent winstrol imitator IMO and it is still legal to purchase.

kevin
    kevin, i am also 18. i have decided to hold off on enhancing myself until i can naturally bench 400 and am at least 20 or 21. Their is risk to do this at an early age. i am not saying the risk is huge, it might even be exaggerated. but the risk is their and their are too many guys that can only wish they held off a few more years.

i have made up my mind to use 3 different times and guys on this site talked me out of it all 3 times.

i also understand you are playing d1 football. you do what you gotta do to play. is it worth it at this time? you still have many off seasons left.

i thought i was done getting stronger until i reevaluated diet and training. i am now benching 340 and squating between 480-500
    dan

nsa
    Benching 400 naturally might not be possible for some people who don't have the genetics for it. But yeah its always good to wait on PH/PS/AAS as long as you can. Most of the people who use AAS are above 21 and alot of those that use AAS are older than that and have HRT, so they get gear for medicinal uses.

i know i can get their on my own
    Last edited by IronReload04; 10-09-2004 at 05:49 PM.

nsa
    Thats a pretty good lift. Im currently benching 315 for reps, so i might be able to get up to the high 300's for a 1 rep max. But im not natural, i've used m1t but have not ventured into injectables.

for me, i think it is a very realistic goal to add 60 pounds to my bench in 2 years naturally

nsa
    It isn't unrealistic, but it could be just a bit over your natural peak for that lift. That much weight for that lift is pushing the natural boundaries. You could always use a bench shirt to get some more pounds but thats almost like cheating.

Ive changed my diet around greatly and im still staying near the same weights with my arms. My legs are always getting stronger though which is a good thing.
    The way i see it, you only live once, if i can enhance my ability now to play football now instead of waiting a year or so i think its worth it. down the road there doenst seem like anything after 5 years that is goign to effect me

nsa
    Im not saying its not possible to get to a lift like that naturally, i am mearely pointing out the fact that thats around the natural boundaries for most people, actually a little passed them. So unless your geneticly gifted in those muscles you might not be able to do that weight for that lift with good form, i.e. not bouncing off your chest. If you can do it naturally its going to take a while to put on 60 pounds to bench, it might take you about 2 years, lol. Either way good luck in your pursuit of your goal.

just think about how bad a$$ that would be to take 500mg of enenthate when your bench is already 400 naturally.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    just think about how bad a$$ that would be to take 500mg of enenthate when your bench is already 400 naturally.
    Oh man... That would be awesome. You would get up to even more with 12-16 weeks of 500 mg/week test enanthate , probably at least 450 if not around 500...

nsa
    IDK about those weights though. I personally don't want to go heavier than 315 for reps, i am sure that i could run the risk of injuring myself without a bench shirt.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    what's a bench shirt?

nsa
    A shirt that is a few layers thick (of denim usually)and tight as hell, helps you bench more and safely. Like spandex in a track suit, how it kicks you legs back, a bench shirt does the same but kicks your arms back to straight up for benching.

Thread Information