unclemoney is offline Senior Member

gayfast400 and united states pissonyou service

Man...... put my order into gayfast400 about last thurs... And then I was tracking it online and it said it delivered to my house yesterday at 5.... So I called them yesterday.... they said they would call me back the same day.... well today I called them back and they said since they sent it out already they won't send out another because that's usps's deal.... Soooooo..... I called usps and they were like.... you sure you didn't recieve it??? you sure sum1 didnt steal it out of ur mailbox or from your front porch?? I was like.... no I never got it.... So then I gave them my phone# and they said they would call me back tomarrow.... So what do I do if they don't call me back or they do and they say their's nothing they can do???? Because gayfast400 aka bulk nutrition said that it is usps's deal..... and what if usps comes up with a total b.s. answer???? If they both make up bs answer's and I can't get another order or my money back.... Then I will have to drive down to usps and if your their you will be the first to wonder.... hmm I thought this was a usps store not an airport.... but then how come theirs mailmen flying around the post office!?!?!?
    Last edited by unclemoney; 10-13-2004 at 07:11 PM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    well i was working at Ups (quit last week) and in that type of situation we would start a tracer investigation to see if we could track it down. im not sure how the post office would handle that. check with neighbors just to make sure. if u never get your order i guess you could report them to the better business bureau. good luck!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    sorry to hear that. Ive never had anything but good service.

buffgrandpa is offline New Member
    Normally, unless UPS can prove that you received it, at least this is what has always happened to me, they will give you your money after the investigation..takes a little time, but at least your not totally fugged...

fast400 has been nothing but good for me.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    fast400 has been nothing but good for me.
    same fast400 is fvcking fast and GREAT!!!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    USPS = United States Postal Service
    UPS = United Parcel Service

And personally, it looks like the postal service dropped the ball.

if you did not recieve the goods, for whatever reason. Dispute the charges. You are not bound to pay for goods that you do not receive. With USPS unless signature required for delivery if you dispute it is Automatically considered undelivered and your account credited.

bigordie is offline Member
    im sorry to hear about that, they have always had incredible customer service not to mention VERY fast deliveries...

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Go in and kill everyone at the post office.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    My guess is that USPS delivered it to the wrong house, which is why it is showing delivered. Maybe one of your neighbors has it.

1fast400 is telling me it's usps deal because once they sent it.... done deal and now usps is telling me take it up with 1fast400 and that its their deal.... Sooo I guess I will just have to cancel it from my credit card.... Would put in another order but man I dunno about 1fast400..... any1 else got a good site for m1,4ad and s1+? Oh..... and by the way.... checked with my neighboors and no1 had it either that or they were lieing and kept it for themselves.... who knows..... ohh well.....

I'm stating this..... if you see in the distant future.... "a local postoffice turned into an urban massacre.... 1 man took out all these mailmen and jacked a mailtruck" that will be me because USPS is lying to me outa the @SS big time..... called them yesterday they said.... well we will call the delivery guy who delivers around your area and we will call you tomarrow.... Well today they never called so I decided to call them and well they tell me... The delivery dude said he droped of the package on tuesday at my house.... I told them I didn't get it already...(i live up a private drive and theirs 3 houses on the private drive and at the mailbox area theirs 3 mailboxes really close right next to each other) so they go..... well he said it was delivered and then he mention's he droped it off in one of the 3 mailboxes so I know he knows my area and then they go maby it got placed in one of their mailboxes..... well I checked with both of my neighbors and their pretty nice people and they both said they never got a package...... SOOOOOO either one thing here...... either the usps is LYING or the usps is LYING because I know my neighbors... trust me I do.... So wtf should I do???? I'm gona cancel the order on the credit card but other than that can I do something about the usps LYING to me??? I mean cmon there not supposed to lye..... anything I can do??? If not I'm gona get behind this one bush and wait for the mailman to stop by my mailbox then I'm gona yank him outa the truck and drive off with the truck or beat his face in or something like that man this sh!t is getting my pissed....

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    same fast400 is fvcking fast and GREAT!!!
    They arent very fast, but they do deliver everytime for me.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Two day delivery, every time for me!

Thumbs up

Oh, and to clear things up.... 1fast400 is a good company and I woulda gotten my package but this is all usps's fault.... when ever I order stuff it's all gona be ups from now on...

I went down to the usps after getting of tired of hearing them talking bs to me on the phone and I got serious with them and they were like.... Well looky here we found it.... it will be at your house tomarrow... But isn't that against the law? I mean if I wouldn't have gone down their they would of kept it for themselves from the looks of it.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 10-16-2004 at 11:25 AM.

Thread Information