caseylee is offline Junior Member

??about a ton is supplement s im gonna take

ok you guys this is what im gonna do ... i would like some help with the doses, and mabye some comment s.

creatine 10 g ed, 5 mg before and after workout
    glutamine 20 g ed, 10 in morn and 10 at night

this is where i need some advise,

tribulus- gonna start slow prolly round 2500ed then work up to 4000ed (if sides arn't to bad, i read its gonna give me acne and make me stress out)
    saw palmetto- 320 ed
    gonna take the tribulus & saw palmetto for prolly 4 weeks, if everything goes well.

with all this and a clean diet and a good workout i think this should be interesting at the least.

lemme hear some feed back, so far the only thing i have heard bad about the tribulus is that it may not work and i will have been wasting my money ... i found it for only 20$, so im gonna give it s shot ... while doing this im gonna start this program 50 pounds on my bench so lemme get some info from the pros ... thanks for everyone s time
    Last edited by caseylee; 03-10-2002 at 10:11 PM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Tribulus is ok if your over 40 years old, and I'm confused as to why you're taking saw palmetto. 10g (not mg) of creatine is fine, as is 10-15g (not mg) of glutamine. Will you be taking a protein supp?

i have read that tribulus raises levels of progesterone and estrogen, and the saw palmetto helps counteract this. what do u think? also i changed the mg to g, thanks for pointing that out, and yes i am taking a whey protine shake once or twice a day. also trying to keep water intake around a gallon ... more if i can stand it
    Last edited by caseylee; 03-10-2002 at 07:20 PM.

any idea s for me

Thread Information