nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Anyone one try an amino acid stack

I've been hearing about amino acid stacks for netural gains, anyone tried this and had good gains over time. Right now im thinking glutamine, arginine, carnosine, tuarine & creatine at several points during the day. Goal is to slow increase my strength during pct, shouldn't be too hard to maintain the gains i made but i would like to increase my strength a little.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    No but let me know how it works for you.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    what kind of gains did you make??? and was it off of m1,4ad and s1+?

nsa
    I am currently making gains from 180 mg of m-1,4-ad and 10 sprays of s1+ daily. The m-1,4-ad dose is really high and should not be attempted by someone unless they absolutely know what they are doing. Im just looking to maintain the strength i have gains from this ph cycle, considering m-1,4-add directly converts to dbol (methyl boldenone ) this is not going to be easy, cuz dbol gains are not the most maintanable gains, i will lose alot of water during pct but i should look pretty shredded after the cycle is over.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to be doing 10 sprays of s1+ also m1,4ad only at 90mg's ed though..

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I've been hearing about amino acid stacks for netural gains, anyone tried this and had good gains over time. Right now im thinking glutamine, arginine, carnosine, tuarine & creatine at several points during the day. Goal is to slow increase my strength during pct, shouldn't be too hard to maintain the gains i made but i would like to increase my strength a little.
    have you tried using gaba. i used to use it a while back and i really liked it.
    i used to take a creatine mix which was vandyl, creatine and dextrose and used to add about 5g of gaba to it and found it to be pretty good. also i was reading about taurine and i read this one post on another board where a guy was taking 10g of taurine a day and he **** his pants.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    have you tried using gaba. i used to use it a while back and i really liked it.
    i used to take a creatine mix which was vandyl, creatine and dextrose and used to add about 5g of gaba to it and found it to be pretty good. also i was reading about taurine and i read this one post on another board where a guy was taking 10g of taurine a day and he **** his pants.
    Thats alot of taurine.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Thats alot of taurine.
    taurine is about $12 for about 500grams so it is very cheap and easy to get and i think people have been pushing dosages to the edge and experimenting.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah d-bol gains are hard to maintain. Creatine would be a good idea to run with pct to help maintain gains, since it helps you hold water. Why not run clen with pct so you can consume more calories? That should help ya maintain strength too.

nsa
    I almost always use creatine and clen curing pct to maintain gains from the cycle. Im just looking for a little something extra, essentially a bridge that won't suppress my hpta.

Thread Information