Thread: confused...

2morereps is offline New Member

confused...

using m1t..strenght is going through the roof....
    but the problem is the weight i'm not gaining, like the others gained i
    have read about. this is my second cycle. not using 4ad i see no need to.
    the first cycle gained 15lbs,on 20mg ed lost 12lb of that. be strenght stayed.
    bp is at 410 as of today 5rps, sqt 500 etc.etc... anyway my bw is not going up.
    this time around,this is good i guess." i'm over the 250lbs and sometens on the end lol''.. my cycles are the whole bottle 3wks on 6wks off...should i raise the second half of the next cycle to 30mg, also using the pct? do you start the creatine before i end this cycle.this ph is not making my muscle grow and i don't understand that, i always figured you got stronger you got bigger '' a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle" right. my diet is clean all the way with this cycle...maybe i should change over to a high volume style of training.
    and stop the pwrltf'n style..will m1t work with this style of training..are do i
    move to the ''darker side of bb''
    ''HELP THE DEATHSTAR AWAITS'' yes i know m1t is not that bright
    of a ''STAR'' in it's own.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t doesn't just work for one exercise technique. Try higher volume like bodybuilders do for mass, like 8-10 for big muscles and 15-20 for small muscles. I personally would not take it up to 30 mg ED, Stick with 20 mg ED and add 4-ad or 4-ad cypionate or test prop. Running m1t alone without 4-ad or test of some sort is like running just eq or deca without adding test. 4-ad will also help a little with mass gains, testosterone is a mass builder...

nsa
    BTW, what is your body fat percentage around?

2morereps is offline New Member

Talking I'm Listen

Right At This Time I'm 270lb Maybe Between 15/18% Bf. Think'in Of Stay'n Heavy All Winter. Possiblily Leaning Out Sometime This Come'n Spring. But I Just Luv The Heavy Weights And The Eating "alway Hunger Could Be The B12". Don't You Have To Eat Different On A Hi Vol Train'n Cycle.....what's Tha % Of Your Max WHEN DO'N Hi Vol Mass TRAIN'N. btw Got Thier On My Own "no Pharma".M1t Is My First.
    Last edited by 2morereps; 10-16-2004 at 11:32 PM.

nsa
    I would cut some fat, try and get down to 10% or so. Then start higher volume training or maybe DC method or HIIT, there are so many techniques to use to increase mass, not just powerlifting. Although you should keep the base of your training regimen compound movements like squats, bench, deads and shoulder press.

Thread Information