bradd5150 is offline Associate Member

M1T/4derm and gyno?

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid. Im taking 10mg/day m1t and 400mg/day 4derm. No itchy nipples, but I have several little bumps around my left nipple that look like the beginnings of pimples. little red bumps that are a little sore. I'm not taking any chances so i just took 10mg liquid nolva. Any suggestions? Are these simply pimples, I've never had them in that area before. Thanks guys.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    A picture would help, but i would up the nolvadex to 20 mg ED and if they don't disappear up it to 40 mg ED.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    Hopefully I'm just being paranoid. Im taking 10mg/day m1t and 400mg/day 4derm. No itchy nipples, but I have several little bumps around my left nipple that look like the beginnings of pimples. little red bumps that are a little sore. I'm not taking any chances so i just took 10mg liquid nolva. Any suggestions? Are these simply pimples, I've never had them in that area before. Thanks guys.
    Could be sweat glands, people mistake them as pimples, same thing happens on your shaft, sweat glands that are visible on the surface at the base of hairs.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you shave your niples? That happens when I shave my groin area. Gets all sweaty during the day and then lil' red irratated bumps.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Did you shave your niples? That happens when I shave my groin area. Gets all sweaty during the day and then lil' red irratated bumps.
    rofl, ingrown hairs.

YoungGuns20 is offline Junior Member
    bro mine started like that and then itched, I took 40 of nolva and within 3 days it was gone then I went down to 20 and its been fine ever since...

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the quick replys. I shaved my chest like 2 months ago, so I've already been through the whole ingrown hair thing. Hair is pretty much all grown out now so i dont think its an ingrown hair. They are smaller today than last nite and not as sore. I'm gonna go ahead and bump it to 40mg/day till it clears up then stay with 20mg/day. Nolva wont effect gains during a cycle like this, correct? I just finished week two and I'm up a good 10lbs LBM. Two more weeks to go. WOOHOO

Thread Information