Dditty708 is offline Junior Member

Advice on what to start with

I am 5'8 165 and workout everyday and have been lifting for 6 years. I am looking to increase strength and size, I am pritty round so maybe a little more cut too. See my problem is there is so much out there I dont know what prohormone to go with. I have done the no2 and creatine many times. Looking for something with better results. Your advice would be greatly appreciated

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Protein, dextrose and a multivitamin. After a while you could supplement with creatine for more gains, but that is all you NEED right now to gain strength and size.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    first you should purchase a good protien powder or "upgrade" the one your using.
    then if you have money left over then get some sort of transdermal 4-ad.
    basically get the cheepest 4ad transdermal there is. you can pick up some for about $34 from bodybuilding.com.
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/legal/lgp.html

Yeah im on protien, whey and pro compex. I am also on no2 and creatine right now and taking about 100g of protien a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dditty708
    Yeah im on protien, whey and pro compex. I am also on no2 and creatine right now and taking about 100g of protien a day.
    no2 doesnt really do much for muscle building. it may give you the pump effect but that doesnt mean that its helping you to do anything like building muscle.
    and instead use the money for buying more protien and bumping it upto 200g whey protien a day and also buy the prohormone that i have linked above unless someone knows of a cheeper one. also you should look into something called methyl 1-test and 1,4 andro.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Umm.... if he wanted to do a ph why not s1+??? It's the same price but better because it's 1-test//4ad. here's the link

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=816

What should I take while I am on ph? Just protein and eat a lot. I have been reading up on this ph and still looking for new information on it I have read all the posts on it.

What do you guys think about the products on legalsteroics.com?

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Umm.... if he wanted to do a ph why not s1+??? It's the same price but better because it's 1-test//4ad. here's the link

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=816
    yeah this is the one that i was going to quote but couldnt finf it on there website. i was thinking that they didnt sell it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dditty708
    What should I take while I am on ph? Just protein and eat a lot. I have been reading up on this ph and still looking for new information on it I have read all the posts on it.
    i would serously take as much protien as possible.
    and if you can afford it i would take as much whey as possible becuase it is a good muscle building protein.
    im not sure how much you weigh but the below would be an example of what you should aim for each day if you weigh around 200 pounds.

200-400grams of protein. 300g recomended
    200-400grams of carbohydrates. 400 grams recomended.

you should aim for about 1.25-2.00grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

What do you guys think about the products on legalsteroics.com? I was under the impression that s1+ was a oral not a spray. Does that stuff really work I have read the write up but had no idea it was a spray. Is it avalable in an oral form if so what is more effective? On top of the protien what should i be taking? s1+ or somethine else?

topical sprays have a high rate of absorbstion compared to oral PH so the spray will be better then the tablets.

oh yeah and for those that dont know legalsteroids is SDI-labs.

nsa
    Stop telling this kid to use ph's. Don't use ph's at your age...

You have all the hormones naturally in your system at your age. Just get a good bulking diet and a good training regimen. Supplement with protein, dextrose, multivitamin and creatine. If you have money left over i would use it either for more food or maybe an amino acid stack.

I have money for whatever I need. I am only 19 but i have tried and am on creatine. But i dont like the results.

nsa
    Its either your diet or your training regimen(possibly intensity) that is the problem. At your age you have the highest testosterone levels you will ever have naturally, your body is a very anabolic environment right now, so don't go and kill your testosterone levels by taking ph/ps/aas. That would only hurt your gains in the long run, train hard and progressively for the next few years and then if your at your natural limit resort to ph/ps/aas to xontinue to make gains...

nsa
    BTW, take that money you would have spent on ph/ps/aas and use it to buy food, protein, dextrose, multivitamin and creatine.

nsa
    What does your workout split look like? And what does your diet look like?

I workout about 4 to 5 times a week. Chest and tri one day, back sholder and bi the next, legs another day. I am always doing abs and cardio. I work out hard and i am always pushing myself I really bust my ass in the gym. I often change my workouts up and i work at a gym. I see results but i want something faster and i want more stenghth and size. I have been working out for while like 6 years or so i have went to state in weight lifting played foortball baseball and basketball my whole life. I am fit but want to get bigger. I eat good reguar breakfast it varies eggs cerial ect. lunch a sandwitch fast food when at work. dinner whatever my mom makes go out a lot mostly steak houses. what is dextrose?

nsa
    Do you do heavy bench press, squat and especially deadlifts?

Well, I do heavy bench about 2 to 3 times a week sometimes i change it up and do a little higher reps. Squat I dont do as often as I would like, but deadlift i reairly do. I injured my back in a car accident fratured it in 8 places and eveytime i do deadlift or power cleans i can bairly walk the next day.

I am open to any sujestions about what i should take or what my workouts should look like. What I should be doing to get bigger stronger and more cut. Mostly bigger and stronger cut will come from my gains in muscle. What do you guys think my workout plan should look like?

Thread Information