Thread: ephedra profile

bigordie is offline Member

ephedra profile

im trying to get some help with this topic, i am doing a debate supporting the conintuence of ephedra and i need some help with regards to positive effects, and some combating information concerning the negative hype the supplement has gotten in the recent year. all information is appreciated also if someone could point me in the direction of some useful published studies that would be great...i will be researching this one all night because my presentation is tuesday. thanks for the help.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    im trying to get some help with this topic, i am doing a debate supporting the conintuence of ephedra and i need some help with regards to positive effects, and some combating information concerning the negative hype the supplement has gotten in the recent year. all information is appreciated also if someone could point me in the direction of some useful published studies that would be great...i will be researching this one all night because my presentation is tuesday. thanks for the help.
    not to sound like an ashole lol, but do a search, ive type like 30000words about it in the past week......

thanks for the link bro in fact i already read it i was just wondering if anyone had any info on some positive uses of ephedra(as a vasodialator for example) and any other uses besides fat loss. also if anyone has a published study that would be appreciated, im still on the look and thanks for the info brewski

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    thanks for the link bro in fact i already read it i was just wondering if anyone had any info on some positive uses of ephedra(as a vasodialator for example) and any other uses besides fat loss. also if anyone has a published study that would be appreciated, im still on the look and thanks for the info brewski
    so ur using it for broncial dialation? It always cleared me up when I used it.....To be honest Id used Ephedrine HCL over Ephedrine....Ephedrine HCL is a more pure form, where as Ehphedrine is i think they call it an alkaloid, but basically its a mixture of alot of different forms of Ephedrine and not all of them are healthy....So basically HCL is the purest and safest form out to my knowledge

no im not using it at all, i am defending it in a presentation tomorrow...i have used it in the past and agree with you though, i am just trying to find some info for my debate

bump for some info...

ephedra extract is typically 8% alkaloids:
    breakdown:
    60% pseudoephedrine
    30% ephedrine
    10% other alkaloids

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    I have used ephedrine for the first time in 1994 and use it today with great effect. I must admit that my hair did thin and thats a scary part cause ephedra is close to amphtamines effect. I usually cycle the fatburner 3 months on and 3 months off, i dont use it everyday and i never add any cardio vascular problems or jittery or anything else cause i dont overdose, i usually take 1 or 2 pills before training and the effect can last a long time.

Hope this helps. If taken in the dosage there are virtually no risk from ephedra use unless someone has a heart problem.

thanks bros

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    I have used ephedrine for the first time in 1994 and use it today with great effect. I must admit that my hair did thin and thats a scary part cause ephedra is close to amphtamines effect. I usually cycle the fatburner 3 months on and 3 months off, i dont use it everyday and i never add any cardio vascular problems or jittery or anything else cause i dont overdose, i usually take 1 or 2 pills before training and the effect can last a long time.

Hope this helps. If taken in the dosage there are virtually no risk from ephedra use unless someone has a heart problem.

****.. your hair thins off ephedra? **** im stopping using it then... did yours come back after u stop using it?
    Last edited by HiFi; 10-21-2004 at 02:56 PM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    yeah its an old thread but ne truth to the hair thinning?

Thread Information