Pump2004 is offline Junior Member

2 meth. same cycle.

I was thinking of using a cycle with m4ohn, m5aa and 4 derm. Is using these two methylated prohormones a bad choice? Too toxic?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Its not good to run two methyls. That being said, i ran 2 methyls at once with great results and my methyl's were more hepatoxic. I ran M1T, 4-ad and winstrol for 30 days. Those compounds you named are not that hepatoxic in comparison to what i was using. I would still use about a gram of milk thistle ED, maybe even add NAC to your daily supplementation if your using higher doses.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i think you can run as many orals as you like BUT you should not go over a certain amount og milligrams.

for example :

10mg m1t
    10mg m4ad
    30mg anadrol /dianabol

<the above is just an example and is not meant to be followed>

but the point is many people use steroids upto 50mg oral every day for about a month like anadrol. and as long as you keep your dosages and lenght to a reasonable length then you will be okay.

nsa
    OMG... Do you understand what your saying??? M1t and anadrol are two of the most hepatoxic compounds on the market, and along with m4ad is just stupid. Yes people use methyl's in doses up to 50 mg ED, but from what you said it would be alright to go up to 50 mg of m1t ED, and thats not correct. 50 mg of m1t or 50 mg of anadrol are both alot worse for your liver than 50 mg of winstrol or 50 mg of dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    OMG... Do you understand what your saying??? M1t and anadrol are two of the most hepatoxic compounds on the market, and along with m4ad is just stupid. Yes people use methyl's in doses up to 50 mg ED, but from what you said it would be alright to go up to 50 mg of m1t ED, and thats not correct. 50 mg of m1t or 50 mg of anadrol are both alot worse for your liver than 50 mg of winstrol or 50 mg of dbol.
    i never said you should use 50mg of m1t. i said if you stack up stuff dont go over 50mg. even in my example i dont use more then 10mg of m1t.
    also people use upto 50-150mg of androl a day. the liver damage form orals is exaggerated in my opinion.

nsa
    As for the m1t point, you said stack up to 50mg of a 17-aa, 50 mg of m1t would fit in there. As for the drol point, Anadrol IMO is the most hepatoxic of all the orals, you could have hepatic failure after taking 150 mg of anadrol, people have had hepatic failure after longer than 4 weeks at 50 mg. Also i suggested use of milk thistle and/or NAC to help keep your liver healthy.

As for the m1t point, you said stack up to 50mg of a 17-aa, 50 mg of m1t would fit in there. As for the drol point, Anadrol IMO is the most hepatoxic of all the orals, you could have hepatic failure after taking 150 mg of anadrol, people have had hepatic failure after longer than 4 weeks at 50 mg. Also i suggested use of milk thistle and/or NAC to help keep your liver healthy.
    i said stack upto. to me when you stack something it means to put on top of another as in 20mg dbol + 20mg winstrol . 50mg of m1t is not a stack but it is a single steroid . a steroid stack would contain more then one steroid.

look you know im right and i never even mentioned using 50mg of m1t and you know you have made a mistake or misread what i have written personally i dont mind and i dont even expect an apollogy from you but please dont continue as if i told him to use m1t becuase i didnt.
    this is the problem with most bodybuilders becuase they cant admit when they are wrong.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    look you know im right and i never even mentioned using 50mg of m1t and you know you have made a mistake or misread what i have written personally i dont mind and i dont even expect an apollogy from you but please dont continue as if i told him to use m1t becuase i didnt.
    this is the problem with most bodybuilders becuase they cant admit when they are wrong.
    Umm no.

Its not cut and dry like you think it is. A stack of up to 50 mg containing 25 mg ofdrol and 25 mg M1T ED. Without milk thistle and/or NAC is just stupid, your essentially waiting to get jaundice.

Have you ever seen blood work done onn people who have used drol or M1T, i have and even after 10 mg of m1t ED without a liver protectant my liver values were off the charts, I can't weven imagine how bad it would be to stack it with drol or methyl-D which is also highly hepatoxic.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

who is this guy

who is this guy? "thats the problem with most bodybuilders"...making the assumption that people here are all bodybuilders....which would make him a bodybuilder.

physio...just drop it. you don't sound educated. you're just telling this kid to use all the big name PH's. you're probrably just a kid yourself who's just regurgitating what you've read on other sites.

Umm no.

Its not cut and dry like you think it is. A stack of up to 50 mg containing 25 mg ofdrol and 25 mg M1T ED. Without milk thistle and/or NAC is just stupid, your essentially waiting to get jaundice.

Have you ever seen blood work done onn people who have used drol or M1T, i have and even after 10 mg of m1t ED without a liver protectant my liver values were off the charts, I can't weven imagine how bad it would be to stack it with drol or methyl-D which is also highly hepatoxic.
    what i wrote was

Quote Originally Posted by Physio Sport
    i think you can run as many orals as you like BUT you should not go over a certain amount of milligrams.

for example :

10mg m1t
    10mg m4ad
    30mg anadrol /dianabol

<the above is just an example and is not meant to be followed>

but the point is many people use steroids upto 50mg oral every day for about a month like anadrol. and as long as you keep your dosages and lenght to a reasonable length then you will be okay.
    1)first of all i wrote in the pink that you use what you want but dont go over a certain mg.

2)secondly you will notice that i did not give a number to what that should be.

3)in the green i wrote that the above is an example and should not be followed.

4)in the red i wrote an example of what is used by bodybuilders and what dosage is used.

5)i wrote in the purple that as long as you keep your dosages and the lenght of your cycle resonable then you will be okay.

now please NSA i would like you to tell me where i told him to use 50mg of m1t and if you can i promise i will give you £50 by transfering it to your account on paypal.

nsa you are wrong and you know it and now you are trying to weasel your way out of this. just admit it that you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    who is this guy? "thats the problem with most bodybuilders"...making the assumption that people here are all bodybuilders....which would make him a bodybuilder.

physio...just drop it. you don't sound educated. you're just telling this kid to use all the big name PH's. you're probrably just a kid yourself who's just regurgitating what you've read on other sites.
    stop being an ass plug to nsa. if you think im wrong then prove where im wrong.

nsa
    Whoa physio... No one is anyones a$$n plug. I know you didn't say that 50 mg of m1t was fine, but my whole point is if your running anything more than 20 mg of any really hepatoxic compound you should be using milk thistle and/or NAC, some kind of liver protectant. Your liver is a very important organ that you don't want to fail on you. Granted it does heal quickly but if you are using methyls every day you not giving it time to heal on its own.

Whoa physio... No one is anyones a$$n plug. I know you didn't say that 50 mg of m1t was fine, but my whole point is if your running anything more than 20 mg of any really hepatoxic compound you should be using milk thistle and/or NAC, some kind of liver protectant. Your liver is a very important organ that you don't want to fail on you. Granted it does heal quickly but if you are using methyls every day you not giving it time to heal on its own.
    this post i agree with.

youre right about the liver protecters and they should be used on cycle and after cycle for a few months to heal the body and mainly the liver.

whats NAC like ive never used it before. is it worth buying.

nsa
    Its pretty similar to milk thistle. You don't feel any different but it definately works to heal your liver. Definately worth buying, but i would go with either one or the other, unless your taking a crazy amount of methyl's.

Its pretty similar to milk thistle. You don't feel any different but it definately works to heal your liver. Definately worth buying, but i would go with either one or the other, unless your taking a crazy amount of methyl's.
    thank you.
    by the way do you get yours from 1fast400

nsa
    Nah, i get mine from my local vitamin shop, its actually cheaper than anything i've seen online.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    NAC is the second best thing you can do for your liver they administer NAC to overdose victims at the hospital to help purify the liver.

nsa
    What is the first? Milk thistle?

yes milk thistle actual helps to produce new liver cells

nsa
    Yeah thats what i thought.

nsa
    My anatomy teacher was telling us how the liver can actually create hepatic cells on its own, citing a case in which a patient of hers had a liver operation and only had a quarter of her liver left and in a follow up checkup on the liver it has increased in size to a half of the original liver. Liver really is very strong and durable organ. And using liver protectants keep it pretty much bulletproof, figuratively not literrally.

the liver is in fact the only org

the liver is in fact the only organ that can regenerate and create new organs on its own

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    the liver is in fact the only organ that can regenerate and create new organs on its own
    This is changing through stem cell research though...

depends on who is elected into office Bush is against new embryotic cells.

But I dont know if they can harvest stem cells from other sources yet.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

misconception

this is a common misconception. bush in fact supports stem cell research. he passed a law giving federal money. all he did was limit hte number of stem cell lines the federal government will fund. if he didn't, he would have had every crack pot on his case saying he was support abortion.

private companies can start new stem cell lines if they want...the just won't get federal money. they will ahve to spend there own...so, they can spend a few of the millions they make.

this will also prompt more research into adult stem cell research.

so, even if bush is elected, we will still have stem cell research. we just have a period of time where the federal goverment won't fund development of new cell lines. the 50 some we have is enough for now to see if the research is promising enough to warrant funding of new cell lines.

kerry says he'll support stem cells, but he''ll run into the same problem bush did....people saying it's killing babies. so, this is a happy medium until we see if the research pans out. i GUARANTEE, kerry would not change the way things are. he just says he would...just like every other issue.

Thread Information