unclemoney is offline Senior Member

zma and vivid dreams?

hey.... bought to try out some zma and I was just wondering when I did a search and every1 is like "it gives me vivid dreams".... What neccesarily do you mean by this? Do you mean it gives you dreams that you remember really well in great detail like everything you did or what?????

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    it suppose to put you into a deeper sleep like more rem state dreaming (i think its the rem state) i nerver had any vivid dreams on zma.

diphenhydramine sleeping pills (benadryl ) give me really wack dreams

yeah... if u search or zma(titles only) alot of people said they had sum whack or scary dreams or dreams of death..... while thier was 1 guy who said in the night time he got laid.... and in his sleep he got laid while on zma... lol

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Zma never really gave me vivid dreams, but melatonin did. I had a dream once where I woke up in the middle of the night, and I was stoned off my ass!

biofx is offline Junior Member
    ZMA gave me those dreams you remember when you wake up for the first week of taking it, then nothing after that.

Yeah... I guess I'll give zma a try... hopefully I can make some gains with my current supplements and I know I will deffinatley be making gains on the current cycle I'm on.... Only other time in my life I ever had continious "vivid" dreams was while I was lets just say "in a cell" for a few weeks.... Man those dreams were the only thing that kept me going.... I would dream about being free like I am right now... those dreams went on for the 3weeks I was in their and continued a week after I was out... Man the only thing though is that I don't like to dream so hopefully like you said the dreams will go away after a week.

ps. dont lose your freedom.... It sucks and just from having mine lost for 3 weeks makes me never want to go back. And another thing was it had put my bf% up slightly as of seeing how when I came back home and in the mirror I couldn't see my abs as well as I used to be able to. But then after about a month I was back to were I was b4 and now making continious gains.... currently 192 at 9%bf and 5'8"
    Last edited by unclemoney; 10-19-2004 at 09:05 PM.

Thread Information