Hk45USP is offline New Member

Do I really need ephedra?

I used to take ephedra back then and got down to about 6-7% bodyfat, this was of course along with a strict diet and tons of cardio. Well now, I don't want to take ephedra because it makes me jitttery now for some reason. I'm now 10%+ bodyfat and I want to get back down to 6-7% bodyfat.

My question is what are you guy's opinions on how necessary it is to have ephedra in a cutting cycle? Will diet & cardio alone be enough?

Have you guys had good success getting down to 6% percent bodyfat with no stimilants or fat burners?
    Last edited by Hk45USP; 10-18-2004 at 08:08 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I don't know many people who have gotten down to 6-7% BF without a cutter in there arsenal. Im sure its possible to get down that low without using a stimulant cutter, but it would be alot easier using something like ecy and/or clen .

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Since ephedra makes you jittery, why not try a thyroid supplement? Give San Tight a try. I used it a little while back and noticed an increase in body temperature, and it killed my appetite.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    I have been in the 5% range (Laser test) with no stimulants, while trying to bulk! It really depends on genetics, your metabolism, how u eat.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I've never used ephedra while cutting; I cut using only cardio and less calories.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hk45USP
    I used to take ephedra back then and got down to about 6-7% bodyfat, this was of course along with a strict diet and tons of cardio. Well now, I don't want to take ephedra because it makes me jitttery now for some reason. I'm now 10%+ bodyfat and I want to get back down to 6-7% bodyfat.

My question is what are you guy's opinions on how necessary it is to have ephedra in a cutting cycle? Will diet & cardio alone be enough?

Have you guys had good success getting down to 6% percent bodyfat with no stimilants or fat burners?
    ephedrine hcl and caffeen never made me to jittery...Id take it 30min prior to a workout, id workout for about 1hr and 30min, then by that time id get home and i wouldnt even feel like i was still on it...Even when id take it in the middle of the day, it never made me BUGGG out or TOOO jittery, just alittle nothing i couldnt handle...bet than again, iv been around stimulants for awhile, including aderal

Thread Information