yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Talking Creatine mixed in water only ( i search the forum sorry didnt find anything on this)

Hi guys sorry just asking.

Problem is that i gain fat easy and wanna know if i can mix my creatine with water only and whey protein.

After post workout is ok i know i can take it with grape juice and i wont gain fat.

Thanks everyone.

Another reason i am asking is that i am currently loading with 20g a day, i know i dont have to load but its been 4 years since i have used creatine so.....

If this topic has already been covered can you just please post the link, all that i have found is the topic that creatine pulls water into the muscles thats all.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You could put in your whey protein shake but it probably be grainy, the water can't absorb the creatine because it is already almost fully saturated from the whey protein. Is this for PWO?

Thanks NSA

Guess that many things are lacking in my previous post sorry.

Ok here i go LOL.

I am back after nearly 1 year off training, good, the flame is still there, and i wanna do it right this time and get back to a decent muscular body with good definition.

Height is 5 feet 10 and weight 190 pounds with around 15% bf.

My goal is to stay around 185-190 but eliminate bf% and build from there.

I train 3 times a week, Saturday, Sunday and Wedesday.

I train each bodypart once a week and allow plenty of recovery time.

Diet and supplements are like this.

5g creatine on empty stomach

wait 30 minutes then its 30g of whey protein shake Optimum Nutrition that has 3.4g of glutamine ( dont know if its peptide or not sorry), BCAA 4g, this was is taken in water with 1 tea spoon of flax oil, and a bunch of vitamins C-E zink, and others.

if i train its the same has above but i take it in grape juice and remove the flax oil.
    but still will take creatine 5g 30 minutes before the shake.
    around 9 am i eat 2 eggs with chicken

at noon its a tuna sandwish whole wheat bread

around 3 its another whey protein shake 30g in water

around 6 its cottage cheese 30g of protein

around 9 its chicken 30g of protein

and at 11pm 30g of protein taken in water.

I might sneak in 1-2 yogourt a day for good mesure but try to keep carbs at least 100g a day, i dont wanna go into ketosis.

I have just used low carb dieting at 32 years old to go from 231 pounds down to 185 pounds in less then 6 months and since i gain fat fast i dont wanna gain anymore.

I wanna put quality muscles with the less fat gain possible.

I really hope this sorts some stuff out.

Thanks again.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Get a good cutting diet going, you can ask around in the diet forum for critiques on your diet after reading the cutting sticky and making up your own cutting diet. Also do fat burning cardio(i.e moderately paced walking) in the morning on an empty stomach.

thanks NSA, i guess that i will try creatine in water and see if i can benefits from it by taking it that way.

All that **** juice makes you fat LOL, and i really dont wanna gain any fat weight that i have lost.

Thread Information