Thread: smart drugs?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

smart drugs?

What are some good smart drugs that you can get otc? I got midterms coming up, and could really use the extra jolt. Thanks!

biofx is offline Junior Member
    DMAE?
    Never tried it, let me know if you try it. I have "over-focus" OCD/add, so it might be bad for me.
    Essential fatty acids like fish oil are good for the brain too I think.

I've never heard of DMAE. Is it otc? Also, I use EFA's everday and I haven't noticed anything.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Adderall is a prescription drug that you can easily get prescribed to you by your doctor if you just tell him or her that you are having a hard time concetrating and that you fear it is effecting your studies. BTW, this is by far the best focus drug you can IMO, its a class 3 stimulant as well so it will keep you up if you need to cram for midterms or finals.

Yeah adderall would be good to use. But the problem is I live out in the middle of nowhere, and a drive to my doctor is almost two hours away. Also school and work are taking up a lot of my time too. So I honestly don't know if I can make a trip up to my doctor.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    yup im with nsa adderall is good stuff man i used to take it bf all of my test and i was in a studying zone lol... ya i would go with that but it will make ur appitite go to **** in other words ur not going to want to eat all day long...

im sure u can pic it up from one of ur friends.... everyone and their mom has that stuff....

Alright, I'll start asking around then. Are there any sides besides decreased appetite?

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    Sides would also include dry mouth, and once in awhile sweating. A lot depends on the dose. I have taken some 30mg's before and I would sweat a little. Definitely don't take it any later than early afternoon. It will keep you up. I call it the unfair advantage, because if you happen to be partying on it....you can drink almost anyone under the table...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Look into nootropics Anaracetam, Pireactam, DMAE, Colostrum checkout BULK NUTRITION they offer alot of bulk powders that work really well.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat lot's of fruits and vegetables. I'm serious. The natural fructose stimulates the brain.

OR...you could just study like a good boy.

Thanks for the replies. Ronny, I do study. It's just that this year we have a new instructor for A&P and he doesn't exactly know what he's doing. His teaching skills(or lack of I should say) actually caused over half the class to drop it.

Bryan2, thanks a lot man.Btw your cycle looks awesome! Good luck with it.

Redknight, I wish I had to time to party.

no really bad side that i no of dry mouth and loss of appitite and ur nutz might pull up to lol not perminant and itll be a lil hard to pee thats bout it well thats what i had when i took it other than that i dont no of ne thing just be carful on the dose u take of it i would normally take a 20mg tab 30-45mins bf ur test and itll help... good luck on ur scores

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Thanks I hope its a good cycle never done injectable phs before. I am hoping for a 15-20 pound gain(of course i say this every cycle)

im at a high bf (more then ever before) and dont know wether to straight bulk this cycle and cut a few months later or try and shed some fat now while adding some muscle gain???

I'd probably shed a little fat, while gaining some muscle. Then do a clean bulk after that. Either way your should definetly gain some muscle.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Its the winter time, bulk it up. I would get as big as possible during the winter and start cutting in late winter like february til the summer. But thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    What are some good smart drugs that you can get otc? I got midterms coming up, and could really use the extra jolt. Thanks!

Neurogenex (note- creative bias)

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Eat lot's of fruits and vegetables. I'm serious. The natural fructose stimulates the brain.

OR...you could just study like a good boy.
    I believe it. I feel good as hell after I eat a banana. 2-3 bananas a day does wonders for my mood.

bigordie is offline Member
    ephedra has the same effects as aderral on me

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx
    I believe it. I feel good as hell after I eat a banana. 2-3 bananas a day does wonders for my mood.
    it has tryptophan in it, i would be careful how many you consume at one time, it will make you sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    ephedra has the same effects as aderral on me
    same with me, clen also makes me focus like no other.

Well I've asked around, and nobody uses it. I guess I'll just up my dose of ephedra then. For some reason, clen makes me sleepy. So I'll just save it for when I cut. Thanks again for all the help guys.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Would clen effect ones study habbit? For either the better or worse?

I only used it for 2 weeks with PCT and i was always awake, and paying attention, i wrote everything was said.

I was upto 360mcg's ED but i never noticed the jitters to the extreme some peopel say. I think PE jipped me.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    the new generation of smart drugs, aniracetam, is pretty fukkin impressive. i expected the usual supplement "maybe it works, maybe it doesn't". instead i was transported to a whole new dimension of lightning speed logic and total recall. steroids for your brain. stack it with apc powder, both dirt cheap from BN. IP also carries hydragene, which is also supposed to be synergistic with anira.
    whats the apc powder? or what does apc stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    the new generation of smart drugs, aniracetam, is pretty fukkin impressive. i expected the usual supplement "maybe it works, maybe it doesn't". instead i was transported to a whole new dimension of lightning speed logic and total recall. steroids for your brain. stack it with apc powder, both dirt cheap from BN. IP also carries hydragene, which is also supposed to be synergistic with anira.
    Thanks bro. I'll look into to those. Also whats apc powder? Send me a pm of what IP stands for.

Thread Information