jawz is offline New Member

sore nipples from tribulus?

For the past week I have been experiencing a left sore nipple and the only supplement I have been taking is tribulus. Is this a side effect of the supplement, or could something else be causing it? I'm not sure whether it would be gyno or not, and I can't feel anything behind the nipple. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    How old are you bro? IF your still in your teens it could be a flux in testosterone /estrogen ratio which is normal. As for the trib it stimulates the LH cells, then that converts to testosterone which then could aramotize. But I'm kinda doubting that is the cause. If it keeps up go see a doc, trust me you don't want to get gyno even if its puberty related. I had the **** removed last year and it left a good sized hole in my wallet, not the mention the time out of the weightroom sucks too.

Well I'm 20 years old and I doubt it's still puberty related, at least that's my guess. I guess it kinda started last week when i was on my first week of taking the pills and I benched for the first time in a few weeks, so my whole chest was sore but my behind my nipple has continued to be.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Maybe you pulled something in your chest..

Just for precautionary purposes should i think about taking some sort of an anti-estrogen or something?

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    If it is making your nips sore you should be a little stoked. At least your trib is good enough to increase your test enough to aromatize a little. Some people get skunked altogether from it. I hope i am not one of them people I just got a pound of it . If it continues take some nolva.

I've been thinking about getting some nolva but with ar-r down I have no idea where else to obtain it.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    i b e labs

S R H is offline Associate Member
    i b e labs dot net

could be due to prolactin from increased FSH and/or increased estrogen from aromatization.

or could be due to direct agonist of tissue by phytoestrogens in the tribulus extract

What's your opinion on what i should do?

birsling is offline Member
    Stop the trib and see if it goes away. Either that, or take a low dose of nolva (5-10mg/day). I would say stop the trib first, it isn't like you need PCT from Trib, at least I have never heard of it.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Save the trib for when you do a cycle of prohormones, or along with nolva and clomid if you do a real cycle.

Thread Information