Thread: Hydro

KingKong79 is offline New Member

Hydro

I have a question regarding the Hydroxycut. This old guy at the GNC told me if I want to cut, I need to take 2 pills 30 min before excercise.
    And that's it.
    I just want to cut and look lean, besides I have to get rid of my beer belly.
    Any suggestions??? I am currently working out from 7:15 pm to like 8:15 or so. I know it is a little late, but I sleep like a rock afterwards.
    The only thing I am not doing is the early morning cardio on an empty stomach. I am too sleepy in the morning?? What shall i do??
    Thanks guys

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Cardio in the morning is the holy grail of cutting workouts. If you do cardio anyother time your body will use the food in your stomach completely before touching your fat deposits. Do it in the morning before eating anything. Get a sound diet down. Cutting sticky in the diet forum is gold. People at GNC are complete idiots, never listen to them or buy thier over priced crap. And if anyone here works at GNC, I stand by my derogatory remark.

Thanks pal, I know the guy scared me when I saw that he was a veteran of the WW1.
    Anyway, Vitaminworls has better deals though, because he honored me the Hydroxycut for the same price as in Vitaminworls. But you are right, they are freaks.My question is how to take Hydroxycut then. Before working out? Early in the morning? What to do to wake up at a good hour. I start to work at 8 a.m. I wake up at seven. So no time for cardio you know.
    And I am afraid if I work out in the morning I will catch a flu much easier than at night?

Nice picture by the way!! Hot chick, is that your neighbour??
    Cheers

Thread Information