Thread: clomid for s1+

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

clomid for s1+

I know clomid is reccomended for pct of M1T. Is it necessary for pct after s1+ as well or would nolva be enough? Some are saying both some say just nolva. I'm gonna run a s1 cycle beginning next year, and after my pct run a m1t cycle. I got the cash now so I'm just gonna buy all my "research materials" now so I dont end up blowing it and not being able to afford my supplies and end up with gyno or permanent mad shrinkage.
    Last edited by Nevergoodenough; 10-22-2004 at 08:39 PM.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    i think S1+ is also a 1-testosterone and 4-Androstendiol product right ? Then why should it be treated any different . Also if you cant get nolvadex or clomid try 6-oxo and some good tribulus extract .

I can get nolva and clomid just fine, 6-oxo is way more expensive. Another question is the dosing on liquids the same as pills for nolva some are saying if it is liquid then the dosing needs to be higher. (Start wtih 60 mg 1 week, 40mg 1 week, 20mg 2 weeks)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevergoodenough
    I can get nolva and clomid just fine, 6-oxo is way more expensive. Another question is the dosing on liquids the same as pills for nolva some are saying if it is liquid then the dosing needs to be higher. (Start wtih 60 mg 1 week, 40mg 1 week, 20mg 2 weeks)
    Dosage is the same for example if it is 50mg per ml then that means 1 ml is 50mg and if a tablet is also 50 mg then well you see my point they are the same liquids are just absorbed alittle bit faster doasge is the same

cool, so would leaving clomid out after the s1+ cycle be detrimental?

If you want to keep any gains of LBM and not go backwards you need something like clomid to get your natural Test. levels back to normal after you come off becuase when you put external Test. into your body it slows your natural Test. production

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Adding any exogenous testosterone or testosterone derivative will cuase your hpta to shut down after sometime(i.e. Your body slows testosterone genesis to a very small amount of endogenous testosterone through biofeedback.) So with your testosterone levels are low your body will not be able to hormonally support your new found muscle and strength gains. In short, ue clomid during PCT to quickly increase your testosterone levels to stay big.

Thats why I love this place! You guys kick ass

Thread Information