Todd25 is offline New Member

Pill like Xenadrine

This guy at the gym was telling me about a pill that he takes that is similiar to Xenadrine RFA that he was able to stock up on before Ephedra got pulled. it is Cyto"?" I am not sure what the rest of the name is but he showed it two me and it came in little packs of two pills and you could buy it by the box. I was trying to find out on the net what it was since I have not seen him recently. If anybody has any idea what I am talking about or where I can get it I would appreciate it. I would liek to get some Xenadrine at some decent prices too if any body had any ideas.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i know Thermo-Pro.....from Prolab comes in little packets of 2 pillS..........which i think works pretty good........im sure if you can still get it with Eperdra
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Discipline is offline New Member
    New York State Is Wack. They Banned The Great Ephedrine Already.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    todd make your own eca.. get caffine asprin and bronakid which has 25mg's of Ephedrine hcl.. same amout as xenadrine..

Thread Information