Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

Holy ****! This dude took 1-AD for five months!

I coulnd't believe this when I saw it. I can kinda see why there are some out there in favor of a ban!

http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=2168

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Whoa... this guy didn't sound like he had a clue about what 1ad does or how to cycle it... or even the correct doseages...

M Gorilla is offline New Member
    First off im sorry im not trying to hijack your post but im brand new and dont know how to start my own. i read the must read stuff but all i saw was to not try to sell as or ask moderators to sell me as. my question is how do i start my own post where people can answer my questions, any help is appreciated and again im sorry for replying on your post with my own question.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    When your in a forum and you see all the differnt threads... At the top of the page to the far left theirs a button called "new thread" click that and then were it says title type the title you want people to see then were it says message type what you wana ask or whatever.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Just create a new thread by hitting that button mentioned. Also i would suggest starting out reading the m1t faq and/or the sticky about prohomones.

M Gorilla is offline New Member
    thank you

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Back on track...That dude is obviously retarded. Why in the fvck would you do something like that. The bottle cleverly states the directions on not only amounts, but also time constraints. Go figure the dudes who make the $hit know how to properly dose it at slap it on the bottle. The govt shouldnt ban stuff just cuz of retards like him, if you do the same thing w/ other OTC drugs you can die. *coughsmokingcough*

decadbal is offline Banned
    well most if not all supps are dosed for average men, or women. for those not in the health field, look up the average size, its all underdosed... anyone who takes 1ad is a retard point blank.

Thread Information