transdermal M1T vs pill form M1t

is the trans version better then the pill. the companies that make the trans type say it saves the liver so i am looking for any one who has done both types and give a honest reveiw and say which one is better

reason for asking i just started my M1t by higher power (any good?) today and i am 35yr and 192lbs@19%bf i am not stacking it with anything because i want to see results from the product. i will go for 2 weeks at 10mg for the first 5 days then go up another 10mg after that. then i will pct with 6oxo and tribb and milk thistle for the next 3weeks then hit m1t again stack with 19nor trans for 3 weeks. i will let you know hows it turns out

then a good layoff till about feb but i was thinking of going with the trans type if its any good, but as you know the ban is on the way so i need to know if it worth getting now? or just stick with the pills

L

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    umm.. why would they even make a trandsermal METHYL-1t seems pointless.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    No point in making a transdermal m1t. It is not broken down by the liver or the gi tract before being absorbed. Sounds like a scam to over charge users for the same product.(i.e. like vpx does all the time)

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    They offer M1T which is supposed to be absorbed orally which is around 99%.

The transdermal 1 Test is NOT methylated because it bypasses the liver it has around a 45% absorbtion rate.

It is the same compound but the trans is used to avoid liver toxicity only downside is that only around 45-50% gets absorbed

They both work M1T working slightly better(Higher Power makes good M1T ive used it)

Stock up now you only have 3 months before they stop selling it.

Thread Information