nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

1-test cyp or m-dht users?

Has anyone used m-dht yet? If so, how do you like it?

Also has anyone used injectable 1-test cyp and experienced what it is like once it kicks in? And if you have injected it on its own is it really 'pain free' like sledge claims?

nsa
    Bump.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Ill let you know in 2 weeks

As for the pain its painless going in it doesnt burn like test prop or a short ester but the thing is I put it in my quad and it was cool just a little stiff which took about 3 days to go away and I also stuck it in my delt and have had no problems with that.

I hope its different than M1T as to not being so harsh on the sides but im stacking with 4ad cyp so It might take care of the lethargy

nsa
    Thanks. You know that the 1-test cyp isn't hepatoxic so thats one less side to worry about. Im cutting my test prop with 1-test cyp in the same syringe to ease the pain and hoping the too will work well together. Is the stiffness the same as with other oil-based injectables?

Yeah its pretty much the same to maybe a little worse I am only putting it in my quads and delts so far the delts are completley painless but the quads are stiff for about 3 days after the injection.

I think you will be very pleased with test prop alone and then stacking with 1 test will be awesome.

How long is that cycle going to be?

wired-up is offline Member
    the 1-test cyp i've got is suposed to be injectable or oral. i couldn't get enough info about the injectable aspect of it, so i've just been doing oral. all instructions i could find on it (internet and packaging) said to do oral. an email from the company said it was injectable, but wouldn't give more info. just started it yesterday.

nsa
    Its injectable not oral.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Its injectable not oral.
    the VPX 1-test cyp is oral or IM. i can get you a pick of the vile that i have if you'd like.

attached are scans of the vpx 1-test cyp i'm taking. i can get pics of the vile if you'd like those too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-test cyp or m-dht users?-vpx1.jpg   1-test cyp or m-dht users?-vpx2.jpg  

nsa
    Its just getting wasted if you take it orally. Thats like taking testosterone cypionate or enanthate orally. If it worked everyone would be doing it.

as far as injecting though, i'm not sure i like the stuff. the packaging isn't a sealed sterile vile. you can unscrew the lid and replace it with the oral dispensing lid. also, on their website and packaging, they say it's a liposomal delivery system which is used for oral delivery of the compounds. many companies including vpx and Pharmagenx use liposomes for oral delivery. if you have real gear like test enan or test cyp, yes they are esterfied like the 1-tesy cyp, but they are not in a liposomal form. that's why you can't take them orally. liposomes make all the difference for oral delivery.

nsa
    Real AAS are in a lipid form or some are solvated in water. You could still inject liposomal form IM...

have you injected the vpx yet? if so, how much and how often? if it was roughly the same dosing as test enan, then i'd do 500mg/wk or 250mg twice/wk. still even at the latter, that would be 5cc per injection! orally, vpx only recommended 1-2 cc's per day. i know they have to advise on the conservative side though. do you have any references to the AAS being in lipid form? i'd like to read on how that compares to the liposomal delivery. other thing is that if i was to start injecting it, i'd have to put the original lid back on it as i've been using the oral dispensing lid. i don't know if this would be a good idea with respect to cleanliness, bacteria, etc. what do you think?

since you already opened it I wouldnt inject it its probably not sterile anymore!!!

Ive heard of some horror stories about abcesses from people injecting vpx stuff.

PM me and I can hook you up with somesterile 1 test cyp MEANT for injecting

Thread Information