Thread: best protein??

eradikate is offline Senior Member

best protein??

Im taking EAS complete whey protein now. what's the best protein to take?? myoplex?? nitrotech?? or just 100 percent whey from GNC?? thanx

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    Don't go the GNC route for two reason's (my opinion though)
    #1 -- I have went through pounds and pounds of their whey protein and honestly I think it is cheap protein and loaded with fillers.
    #2 -- If you buy name brand supplements thought them take notice that 99% of all their prices are at retail. Example: If I can buy Myoplex online for 30 or 40 bucks then you can bet their price is like 70 or 80 bucks.

I don't know because everyone has their own opinions but I hear great things about Optimum Nutrition. Though I have never used their products I just ordered 10lbs or their protein and 600g of their glutamine. It's your decision but I'd bet you would be happy with Optimum Nutrition that is the product that has always been recommended to me.

thanx so much guys!! imma order it now!!

where is isopure from again??

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Big bump for the Optimum protein....damn is the Chocolate Mint flavour ever good!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    anyone tried the new Designer Glycerlean time released whey protein there's a big article in the newer Muscle fitness, sounds good.

SOLID

can you give me the cheapest site to get isopure?? i need to order big amount!!

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    try www.bodybuilding.com or www.dpsnutrition.com both have great prices but bb.com has great shipping, I get everything I order within 3-4days.

i've tried bodybuilding.com, yea they are really good ill look for it

Met-Rx is offline Junior Member
    I would try the EAS myoplex stawberry, I had this and it was pretty good. Just take about two cups of ice some Twister stawberry bananna juice throw it in a blender for about a min. and you will have a great tastin shake. If you try this let me know how you liked it

hey! that's not such a bad idea met-rx! i dont have myoplex at the moment, but im gonna buy a pack and try that!! sounds real good man!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Billy boy had a great post on Protein, he basically concluded if memory servers, that whey protein was one of the best for the buck. Do a search for it, you should be able to find it. Really great info and post made by Billy Boy.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i use and like alot pro blend 55,the stuff works good for me,and i also drink the desighner whey fruit blast things (whatever,u kbow the allready mixed ones) they are good.next i would have to say isopure,myoplex,cytopro ,are my favs.i switch evry couple of months.has anyone ever tried the poro blend 55?

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    eradikate r u rich lol every thing they tell you to buy your buying .....i use vp2 from ast their products are the best available .........its my opinion i know but the american olympic world bodybuilding team is all ast people.they all work for ast and use only their products try vp2 great protein.........ast makes everything that works......and if your that rich go get some gear man lol optinum is good buit i look for isolates you should get an isolate and a 100 percent whey optinum chocomint with crushed up oreos frozen strawberries and and 4 ice cubes tastes soo good i can drink it all day long

i was rich...for a 19 year old...see i worked for a collection agency, and we recently lost providian(which is our main client) so im jobless now. im saving alot for gear, but prices seem a bit high man. im going to have to spend close to a thousand!!! which i can afford but, that's like blowing so much money away without having a job!! i want to stay natural for a couple of more months till i find a job or maybe even couple of years. after asking these bros and gettin info, i really think i should wait on gear. But hey, temptation is here man...dno't get me wrong. i dream about injecting gear atleast once a week. well imma try the myoplex and try your idea as well zoom. your recipe sounds tropical and delicious!!

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    i was rich...for a 19 year old...see i worked for a collection agency, and we recently lost providian(which is our main client) so im jobless now. im saving alot for gear, but prices seem a bit high man. im going to have to spend close to a thousand!!! which i can afford but, that's like blowing so much money away without having a job!! i want to stay natural for a couple of more months till i find a job or maybe even couple of years. after asking these bros and gettin info, i really think i should wait on gear. But hey, temptation is here man...dno't get me wrong. i dream about injecting gear atleast once a week. well imma try the myoplex and try your idea as well zoom. your recipe sounds tropical and delicious!!
    bummer

at least you have more money than i do, which is about 34 cents.

ast is a vy good brand if your ever in doubt about a product go to their website they do science on all teh so called miracle steriod like supps and so far they found methoxy,hmb,carnitine,liquid creatines yes that so called miracle serum are all crap and thier claims are not proven and no science behind any of those products .........if natural stik to creatine,glutamine,protein and a couple of supps dowork such as nac,gaba powders and eve some prohoromes but they aint work it

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    if you want great protein...worked for me eprsonally, go to prtoeinfactory.com they have great forms of not synthesized protein so your body absorbes a lot more. just check it out...it is worth a try

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    Little meth, as far as i have seen gear is much cheaper then supplements, and the results are astronomically greater. hard work and a good diet is the key to success

Quifer is offline New Member
    Isopure sucks. I used it a few times and the shit makes me wanna throw up, it taste like cardboard and doesn't do shit for me.

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    I like whey by optimum and also the EAS whey too. Anyone ever taken Prolab's whey isolate? I was gonna get some just for a change.

eradikate

try this site for isopure products...... www.isopureoutlet.com

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    i know the price is crazy, i know the ads are annoying as hell, but i am all about nitro tech. Keeps me lean as hell and works well not to mention taste great. at least the choc does!

Thread Information