justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question m1t and M-5aa stack????

i was wondering if u could some how stack these 2 i was doing a lil ready on the M-5aa and it said great to stack with while on cycle so im not to sure if i could stack it with the m1t if yall have any info. bout this please feel me in... thanks a bunch

does anyone no bout this M-5aa stuff or what im bout to start it and i need some advice thanks a bunch...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Its a good pre-workout stimulant. Not much in the way of gains but a good pre-workout stimulant. Do a search there have been plenty of threads about it lately.

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    I would suggest not stacking two mythel compounds for the love of your liver.

gio86 is offline Member
    im actually doing the same cycle right now. i started it 2 days ago. so far so good. i know its not a good idea to stack 2 methyls at the same time. but m5aa is not really toxic, on the other hand m1t is, there for make sure you have milk thistle on hand.

nsa
    M5aa is not very hepatoxic but mqt is very hepatoxic, so depending on the dose of each i would run milk thistle along with it.

so in yalls opinion it would be ok to somewhat stack these two together or no??? i was thinking of running the normal 10mgs ED of the m1t and running a low dose of the other stuff just to get me a lil pump for my workouts...ok or not???thanks

nsa
    IMO there is nothing wrong with it as long as you also use milk thistle along with it. I used m1t and winstrol together in a cycle along with milk thistle and nac, my hepatic levels were increased when on cycle but mid-week 2 of pct with milk thistle and NAC they were back to normal. BTW, M5aa is similar to winstrol in its effects, not similar in how it gets there though.

how would u recomend taking that M5aa if im taking 10mgs ED of the m1t???ohh and another thing on my bottle of m1t (gaspuri nutrition) it says the pills are 5mgs a peice and everyone on here and on there websites say there 10????

nsa
    I would run the m5aa at like 50 mg a half hour before you workout. I dunno about the gaspari m1t though...

alright thanks a bunch bro

gio86 is offline Member
    im actually running a high dose of m1t and m5aa....i've done m1t before and the truth is that with 10mg it really didnt do much to me so im taking 20mg and 80mg of m5aa..alog with milk thistle tho...
    theres something that bothers me tho, i've read before that taking milk thistle along wiht the cycle will actually lower the effect of the cycle.. i know this has been talked here before but i just want to know if theres some new opinions..
    justin run you stack but make sure you have milk thistle atleast at the end of the cycle..i will keep you posted on how my cycle goes, today will be the first time working out under the m5aa so i hope i feel something even tho its been 2 days

nsa
    Some studies have shown that running milk thistle during a cycle will slightly decrease the gains you would make during the cycle, some other studies show that it has no effect on the gains. So essentially there are studies supporting both sides of the argument. I personally don't think you need to run milk thistle with 10 mg of M1T daily, i mean geez arnold used to eat dbol like skittles and he never ran milk thistle. So with 10 mg of m1t daily you dont need milk thistle, but if doing more than that or two methyls at once you definately should use milk thistle and depending on the dose maybe add NAC to the milk thistle. Hope that cleared it up for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Some studies have shown that running milk thistle during a cycle will slightly decrease the gains you would make during the cycle, some other studies show that it has no effect on the gains. So essentially there are studies supporting both sides of the argument. I personally don't think you need to run milk thistle with 10 mg of M1T daily, i mean geez arnold used to eat dbol like skittles and he never ran milk thistle. So with 10 mg of m1t daily you dont need milk thistle, but if doing more than that or two methyls at once you definately should use milk thistle and depending on the dose maybe add NAC to the milk thistle. Hope that cleared it up for you guys.

he also had to get a triple heart by pass to resently i mean IMO better safe than sorry but u do have a point its just m1t but also should be used carfully...

Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    im actually running a high dose of m1t and m5aa....i've done m1t before and the truth is that with 10mg it really didnt do much to me so im taking 20mg and 80mg of m5aa..alog with milk thistle tho...
    theres something that bothers me tho, i've read before that taking milk thistle along wiht the cycle will actually lower the effect of the cycle.. i know this has been talked here before but i just want to know if theres some new opinions..
    justin run you stack but make sure you have milk thistle atleast at the end of the cycle..i will keep you posted on how my cycle goes, today will be the first time working out under the m5aa so i hope i feel something even tho its been 2 days

ya bro keep me updated on how that cycles going for u i think thats what im bout to do i think im just going to run 10mgs m1t ED and 50mgs m5aa preworkout and run the milk thysil with it to be safe and pct with nolva and creatine and thysil...good luck bro

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    he also had to get a triple heart by pass to resently i mean IMO better safe than sorry but u do have a point its just m1t but also should be used carfully...
    He was born with a heart defect and it doesn't help that he was so unnaturally big for along time. BTW, methylated compounds have no significant effects on the heart, depending on which oral and what dose they are hepatoxic.

NSA i just got some 1000mg milk thysils 2 ?s should i take it while on my m1t cycle and how many mgs?and how many mgs should i take while on my pct?thanks a bunch bro

nsa
    If your cycle is 10 mg's of M1T ED your good and don't need the milk thistle IMO. But if your going higher than that or running another 17-aa compound i would advise you to use milk thistle and maybe NAC as well.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    NSA i just got some 1000mg milk thysils 2 ?s should i take it while on my m1t cycle and how many mgs?and how many mgs should i take while on my pct?thanks a bunch bro
    I'd go with 1000mg of milk thistle ed. If your not going above 20 mg of m1t then just save it for pct. But if your stacking it with m5 then take 1000mg ed and continue to do so through pct.

aight this is what im doing::: any comments
    wk1-4 10mgs ED m1t
    pct:
    wk1-2 20mgs ED nolva
    wk3 10mgs ED nolva
    wk1-3 1000mgs milk thysil

just want a simple safe efficiante cycle if yall think i should reduce,increast,add etc. anything just let me no... thanks a bunch

aight this is what im doing::: any comments
    wk1-4 10mgs ED m1t
    pct:
    wk1-2 20mgs ED nolva
    wk3 10mgs ED nolva
    wk1-3 1000mgs milk thysil

just want a simple safe efficiante cycle if yall think i should reduce,increast,add etc. anything just let me no... thanks a bunch
    I'd add in some 4-ad at 400mg's ed. Also just for sh!ts and giggles I'd throw in some 1,4 andro in there at 500mg's ed. Also are you not planning on using clomid for pct? If not then I'd up the nolva dosage. Good luck.

i was thinking of throwing in 4derm with it but i wasnt to sure bout that the last time i took 4ad i broke out like a mofo and i was like wtf cuz on my cycle of test i was clearer than ever and on m1t i was clear so im not to sure yet if im going to add that... since im not running clomid what dosage should i use of the nolva??thanks bro

i was thinking of throwing in 4derm with it but i wasnt to sure bout that the last time i took 4ad i broke out like a mofo and i was like wtf cuz on my cycle of test i was clearer than ever and on m1t i was clear so im not to sure yet if im going to add that... since im not running clomid what dosage should i use of the nolva??thanks bro
    Check out bryan2's cycle in the members cycle forum. He's not running clomid either but he's running trib at 5 grams ed. Honestly I'd throw in some 4-ad to keep lethargy down because I've heard it's pretty bad. The m1t will also shut you down pretty hard too.

i might just do that but im not going to take the oral 4ad ill use the spray that 4derm thanks a bunch for the feedback bro

No prob bro.

Thread Information