WORKOUT 1 1/4 hour.

Lunch:
    1 pack of turkey
    1 cube of cheese
    1 Bananna
    Water

Afernoon Snack:
    1 can of plain Tuna
    1 shake of Nitro-Tech w/ milk, ice, two bananna's, and one cup of fat free yogurt.

Dinner:
    2 hard boiled eggs
    4.6 oz of chicken (low fat)
    Low carb entre'

WORKOUT 1 1/4 hour.
    Post Workout:
    Cycle Z-mass pills (4)

This is an average day of my caloric and supplemental intake. Tell me what you think, and how i could improve......Open to all suggestions. Thanks

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    Diet seems ok i would add more egg whites and take away some yolks or if you need that fat add a couple more yolks.......lol you should of read one of the last 80 gutamine posts morning is good best time is after yoiur workout you need something right after your workout...depending on your goals are you bulking cutting??? either way to grwo or to be cut you need at least a quality source of protein within 30 minutes .......i would not suggest nitro tech very expensive and its only whey concentrate go for a cheaper one like optimums or go for a isolate like vps which is alot better that nitro tec all muscle tech products over exxagerate and the prices are terrible .........they sell alot cause of thier bottles look so proffesional lol.........but you need a shake or some tuna after that workout a good 50 grams or so of protein ..........im no expert.................but i know you need some protein rite after your workout and add more protein ......maybe a bar and 2 shakes or 2 meal replacements any more help just ask

NightOp is offline Member
    i would take the l-glutamine on any empty stomach rather than with your breakfast because much much more will be absorbed.. when taken with food, plain ol l-gluatmine gets pretty much wasted... however Glutamine Peptides (expensive compared to plain ol l-glut) can be taken with food and are suggested to be added to your protein shake... just a thought

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input xzoo, trying to cut right now. I am 170 at 16% bf. Trying to take in 240g of protein and less than 80 of carbs.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    another thought mnite be adding more fat and protein and taking away alot of carbs.......that is the keto diets heard those work great ask if you have any questions abour those .....mite wanna take a thermogenic (eca) to help lose weight

Thread Information