$uperman is offline Member

first supplement

Hey buds, im about to start taking my first supplement. Im about to start on some Nitro tech protein drinks. Do you think this a a good protein to take. Should it help me with lean muscle mass ?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    From what I've heard (I have a good friend who swears by it) this stuff is absolutely great. In my opinion you can find protein just as good for a lot less money (that's why Muscle Tech can afford to sign Lee Priest to a new contract) but you will be very happy with this product.

Pete

Thanx pete , ill post any improvments a may have .....

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO supplements are just that, the Diet and Training have to be spot on, thats where you'll see noticeable gains, the Protein will make sure your body is getting everything it requires to grow, however similar to how the body digests protein your diet can be judged on the weakest link, your diet is only as good as your weakest link. Make sure everything in your diet is spot on and you'll see marked increase in recovery and growth.

BA

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    How true! I laugh at all of the guys at the gym that talk about their protein shakes while they sit on their asses and let me do all the hard work.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Milkshakes are supplements and that is exactly what they are.Use them as that and find your main sources from real food.As BA says its the weakest link......Goodbye

Billy

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL you hear some guys in the gym that look about 120 lbs talking loudly bout protien drinks etc and you look at them and think you dont need protien powder you need food you need weight gain! You need to come to the gym and train something other than chest! You need to stop watching MTV and lift the weight

Not saying you at all superman good luck with Nitro - Tech and please let us know how you get on! Im always interested i new seeing different protein powders! I do use them but im bad and have gone the rocky way with the raw egg whites i know curse me when i get salmonella but i love emm!

Train Hard and you will GROW! Nitro-tech is just an aid you are the creator!!
    Ms Figure

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Nothing wrong with raw egg whites !!

Too many people base their diet on shakes too bad you,ll grow but your missing the point you need real food and if you are trying to bulk up you need bread milk eggs lean meats rice pasta eat lots and eat clean.

Billy

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    You can pay Muscle Tech for those 4 page "special reports" or you can pay for product. Most other protein powders are less. Look at the lables and buy a ion exchange whey. That's all you need apart from your solid food intake.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    DB101 is right...it's too expensive, I said that also. But the issue is whether or not he has a good product.

Bottom line...yes it's good...use it as a suppliment only, do not depend on it for everything...and you probably paid too much money.

Pete

Yeah it is pretty expensive .... although i got the hook up with the gurl in GNC . Mrs Figure said it perfect , i always see runts in the gym that come in like 3 dayz a week and do bench and curls lol . They're like ...... yeah , im on some protein shakes now man. Whew ! big shit huh , Ill work it into my diet like you should and make the most out of it.
    Peace

$teve-o

Thread Information