BigD is offline Associate Member

Ripped Fuel and Gear

I'm taking a cycle of Deca with Sust to obviously gain mass. I typically work out in the mornings, and to help me wake up at 4:30 in the morning I usually take ripped fuel. The only reason I take them is for the energy, I'm not interested in loosing weight at this point. But know ripped fuel reduces water weight and stuff like that. Therefore would this have any effect on my cycle, should I avoid taking ripped fuel during my cycle?

Thanks for all the help!
    PEACE!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't see any reason why or why not. I never got anything out of Ripped fuel myself, now Beta Lean and some of the other fat burners, they work well on me, but I come down on them quick and feel like shit. BUt if it gives you energy, and you like it, hell go for it. I think with your stack you will be fine, the ripped fuel I don't think will do anything, but stickly for energy, hell yeah, if it works. Be sure it isn't the "gear" that is giving you the energy. When I do test, I can't sleep at night and wake up with 1 hour of sleep and feel the same as when I went to bed, all full of energy.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    If the Deca and Sust aren't affecting your blood pressure (which it never has with me) you should be ok.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Yes I agree that it shouldn't matter. I usually recommend that you take the weekend off of the thermogenics, and every 3 months take a month or so break completely. I've also found that they are more effective if you change brands every week. Just remember that with thermogenics comes increased calorie burning and if you're trying to build mass then keep up your calories.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    whatever you gotta do make sure you're up for every workout.

Thread Information