Thread: m1t cycle...

Snurtle1122 is offline Junior Member

m1t cycle...

ok guys i got a few questions...1...when following the m1t faq page..at wut times do i take the m1t and 4ad and milk thistle...and then at wut times for my pct do i take the clomid ,nolva and hawthorne berry???question 2...i have a HARD time swallowing pills so if i crush them into a powder..will it work the same if i put the powder in milk..or water..or protein drink???and last question..i order the clomid and nolva from ar...and the eye dropper or whatever has # from 1-10...now is that 1 being 10mg?all the way to 100mg??thanks for the help fellas...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Take the supps for the cycle every 12 hours to keep an even blood concentration. I dunno if there is any interaction between milk and these supplements, Im not educated enough in organic chemistry to know if that would be a problem or not. You could just crush them up and swallow them with water, dunno about protein drink but i would ASSUME there shouldn't be a problem, just an assumption though i could be wrong.

$avage21 is offline New Member
    When I was doing my M1T/4ad cycle i would split up the time i took the dosage, ever 12 hours. And then I would take my milk thristle, NAC, Hawthrone Berry and Multi Vitamins at different times throughout the day because I didnt like having so many pills in my stomache at the same time. Ending up working out great, having a constant dosage of the M1T in your blood stream all the time was pretty intense.

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i tried M1T last night for the first time, i woke up in the morning with such gut rot, i thought i was going to die, it lasted 2 hours, i also took liv 52 and vs-10 eith it
    any thoughts on this?

i took 20mg of m1t im 175 lbs so i was thinking of cutting it back to 10 mg

bump

Snurtle1122 is offline Junior Member
    hey guys what about the #'s on the side of those syringe that came with the clomid and nolva???each # represens what??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if its an oral syringe then it should measure out in mls.

And it should say on the bottle how many mgs are in each ml.

They usually come in 3 mls

and soem just have mls some have .05 of a ml and some have 10ths of a ml.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    i took 20mg of m1t im 175 lbs so i was thinking of cutting it back to 10 mg
    yea id cut it back, im 235lbs and running 20mg ED and i had to take ephedrine pre workout to even want to be in there. lathargy is killer.

im not lathargic at all just my stomache is a killer, it hurts really bad, but i blew 110$ on this m1t and i dont want to just pis* it away and the other stuff im on is called VANADYL SULFATE and im taking 30 mg a day. im taking the liv 52 , 4 a day any suggestions . p.s. im gonna cut it back to 10 mg a day with the m1t, when should i take it in the day, and i was also wondering if i can take it for a month straight then 2 months off then start again

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I take my M1T in the morning and then again before bed. Its more than 12 hrs apart but if I can remember Ill take it closer. I take all my stuff at once and take 4derm after a shower so my skin is soft and pores open for better absorbtion. Dont take it longer than 4 weeks. Time on = time off.

Thread Information