Thread: Equi-bolan

sensaispike is offline Member

Equi-bolan

hay i just wanted to see if anyone had heard of this. and if so what do you know about it?
    its called EQUI-BOLAN.... here is a link to the info about it.....

http://www.hcmuscle.com/Ad/equibolan_a.aspx#start check it out and let me know what you think...

L8ter

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Gotta love the places that make outrageous claims about their products, but never provide the ingredients and doses of the products that elicit these amazing gains

ok yea.... i was thinking the same thing but just wanted to check... so if anyone knows what all in in this or the dosage please let us know, as for myself i dont know about all their claims, sounds fishy... but than again i have rarely been pleased with the results from supplements other that protine....

L8ter

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    equibloan is just plain 1,4 andro. It converts into equipoise in your blood your best deal on this is just to buy straight powder for 1fast400.com

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i heard its bad*** but im not to sure i heard taking 6tabs aday is almost equivilant to 200mgs of EQ a week....

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i heard its bad*** but im not to sure i heard taking 6tabs aday is almost equivilant to 200mgs of EQ a week....
    I can assure you that second part is untrue...

im not sure what link i found it on but YES it does say that it was talking bout EQ and said to check into that stuff....TRUE i dont no thats just what i have read ill try and find it for yall

im not sure what link i found it on but YES it does say that it was talking bout EQ and said to check into that stuff....TRUE i dont no thats just what i have read ill try and find it for yall

yea if you try it please do let us know.....

nsa
    Im not saying it is untrue that you read that, I am mearly stating that statement is false. An oral prohormone can not be compared to an injectable active steroid . Think about it a little, 6 oral pills = 200 mg of EQ, i don't think so.

Also it doesn't convert to EQ, it converts to boldenone . EQ is boldenone undeclynate. EQ is the esterified boldenone.

Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    ok yea.... i was thinking the same thing but just wanted to check... so if anyone knows what all in in this or the dosage please let us know, as for myself i dont know about all their claims, sounds fishy... but than again i have rarely been pleased with the results from supplements other that protine....

L8ter
    have u tried m1t????

nsa
    I believe he has tried m1t, he was talking about an m1t/4-ad stack a while back. Also alot of people who ordered their m1t when it first came out, got dbol filled pills instead of m1t filled pills. I am now realizing at i got the dbols and not m1t i thought i was getting, which explains why i lost a few pounds during pct on those cycles, when i shouldn't have lost anything during pct.

i was just thinking bout taking a m1t/4-ad stack but cant decide which 4-ad to take i was thinking bout taking 4-derm with it the spray not the oral...what do u think bout that im not to sure on the dosage and time length i should run the 4-ad im running the m1t 10mgs ED 4wks but im not to sure on how to run the 4-ad or which form of 4-ad to use..thanks nsa

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Use at least 400mg of 4-ad for four weeks...or just as long as your m1t. Don't go with the oral 4-ad.

nsa
    4-derm is what i have always used. 400-600 mg ED, start to finish. Good luck.

aight thanks a bunch....

have u tried m1t????

yea i have..... it was not worth the money or the worry about gyno..... i would rather spend my money on protine and food.....

Xenocide is offline New Member

Thumbs down Equi-Bolan is junk

I was discussing Equi-Bolan w/ my boss just before I came across this post. This product is just an herbal/vitamin supplement. My boss actually has an empty bottle here at the office. Among its ingredients are cordyceps sinensis and Longjack with a bunch of other junk ingredients that are supposed to increase natural test production. Interestingly, there's no Trib in it.

Anyway, no 1,4 Andro - or any other PH/PS - in it all.

Additionally, the company that makes this is known for shady products and marketing. I believe they've been successfully sued before. (Sorry, I don't currently have a link for decision).

Thread Information