zOaib is offline VET

Doctors Fda Approved Testosterone Gel ????

Doctor's Testosterone Gel ........... anyone used this or know if its any good at all .................here is the linK.................................

http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/am1...borigin=onsale

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Can't open it...

Is it T-gel? That as been around for years as an HRT medication.

zOaib is offline VET
    The Key to Increased Performance

Experts agree, low testosterone levels are directly related to loss of sex drive in men. Now you can use FDA-registered Doctor's Testosterone Gel, the safe, homeopathic, over-the-counter formula. It features new transdermal technology for maximum absorption. 4 oz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Doctors Fda Approved Testosterone Gel ????-24266.jpg  

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Homeopathic - That means that there is so little of the active ingredient (Test) that it isnt illegal to sell over the counter.

nsa
    The company that is producing this is going with the sdi labs approach. Lets name it something that will attract customers. Doctor's testosterone gel, thats a joke. Who the hell would name it doctor's test gel. Obviously its not very potent or it would be illegal.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    The company that is producing this is going with the sdi labs approach. Lets name it something that will attract customers. Doctor's testosterone gel, thats a joke. Who the hell would name it doctor's test gel. Obviously its not very potent or it would be illegal.
    u know how i found it , i was on EBAY and i saw people buying this stuff right n left at 49.99 a piece , so thats why i wanted to know maybe they r all crazy which they probably are or i should be spending 50 bucks n gettin this right away ! thx ..................

nsa
    Whats the mg/ml ratio of the gel? 4-derm is probably about the same or a little better. If your old enough you might be able to get real pharm grade t-gel prescribed to you. Or if you don't want to inject you could make sublingual tabs and use test base, that will give you better results than that gel will.

Thread Information