Thread: Pump Tech

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Pump Tech

I got samples at the Olympia show last week. I havent worked out because ive been very sick, but i started again yesturday and i used the pump-tech and had a great arm workout. this couldve been because of the layoff but my arms looked full at the gym

Will Power is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    I got samples at the Olympia show last week. I havent worked out because ive been very sick, but i started again yesturday and i used the pump-tech and had a great arm workout. this couldve been because of the layoff but my arms looked full at the gym
    I've been wanting to try it, but seemed kind of pricey to take the gamble it might be crap, Keep us updated on this please.
    Thanks.

i only got 4 packets of samples, which sucks because you have to take 10 pills a day and only 8 come in a pack

i only got 4 packets of samples, which sucks because you have to take 10 pills a day and only 8 come in a pack
    Thats alot of pills every day just to get a good pump.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

what is it

is it just N02?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Too many pills for not enough results. I got 2 free-samples in the mail and i tried it and didn't notice much if anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Too many pills for not enough results. I got 2 free-samples in the mail and i tried it and didn't notice much if anything at all.
    The magazine advertisments are so good at building a product, making it look like the ultimate suppliment. We all fall for it now and then.

like i said, i feel sore and pumped but i think its because i havent worked out in so long and i did bi's yesturday

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    my friend take No2 and he swears by it...he gets great pumps at the gym..too bad for me but the pills are too big to swallow...even if i cut em...i am also gonna try Pump Tech...dont forget everyone is different ....if it doesnt work for one it might for for someone else...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    you do know that alpha-ketogluterate is in the 22 ounces of meat i eat a day and the 3-4 scoops of whey protein and also probably in the half of gallon of milk i drink a day right? if you eat right, you will be getting AnK in your diet.

pump tech they arent that big, i have/had arthritis and had to swallow HUGE horse pills (glucosamine/condroitin)... my arms have been pumped/sore all day

been 3 days since i used Pumptech. I cannot straighten my arms from my bicep workout and have horrible pain.. guess it works

i have been using pumptech for a couple days now and i can def. tell and feel the difference...i am now back in action after having hernia surgery, and this was a nice compliment to get me going again...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Are you making any strength gains from the pump tech? Or just getting nice pumps?

i used it again today, only on arms days cause they are truley lagging. it worked well, but nowhere near as good as last time

def. great pumps, i can tell that my strenght is coming back, probably quicker than it would without taking it...like i said i am just starting to lift again after having surgery, so this is definitly helping...

you are taking pumptech or another one?

Are you guys taking the recommended dosage or have you upped it? Its sounding pretty appealing from all your reviews.

been 3 days since i used Pumptech. I cannot straighten my arms from my bicep workout and have horrible pain.. guess it works
    Is that from muscles being sore or are your arms pumped?

lmfao for all you wasting money

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Is that from muscles being sore or are your arms pumped?
    i could just be from my arms being sore, but when i do work out with my arms and use the pumptech they get very very pumped, but it could be:

1. i was sick and didnt work out for a while so muscles could just be getting tired faster.

2. its all mental

3. it actually works

pumped420 is offline Junior Member
    its pretty good stuff bro, i worked at gnc and i got a full bottle for a sample and used it for a lil while and I liked the great pumps you get. Reading about it, they blow it up to be the best pump thing in the world but how often are the advertisements right. But in general, it aint that bad

i dont know why ironreload is having a crackle with these posts, i am taking pump tech as of two weeks and i am noticing better pumps..most of the stuff being sold is a waste of money but that doesnt mean it wont work....we all know that this stuff isnt juice but for those who would rather not take steriods we have to try the legal stuff out there...just as it might work for me it might not work for someone else...but from my opinion the stuff works

Quote Originally Posted by illuzions
    i dont know why ironreload is having a crackle with these posts, i am taking pump tech as of two weeks and i am noticing better pumps..most of the stuff being sold is a waste of money but that doesnt mean it wont work....we all know that this stuff isnt juice but for those who would rather not take steriods we have to try the legal stuff out there...just as it might work for me it might not work for someone else...but from my opinion the stuff works
    No2 only works for people who's bench press max is stuck between 185-225. the crap is a joke

you do know that alpha-ketogluterate is in the 22 ounces of meat i eat a day and the 3-4 scoops of whey protein and also probably in the half of gallon of milk i drink a day right? if you eat right, you will be getting AnK in your diet.

o ya by the way, if you buy products from muscle-tech, than you are a fool. period

so the many people who have used it and believe it works then what?

bigordie is offline Member

i believe it works, but i dont believe its worth the cost...as with any muscletech product. i suggest keep it simple and cost effective, eat good (as ironreloaded mentioned) and supplement some arginine pre workout and before meals. you will get the same effects and save alot of money. JMO

they increased their bench from 185 to 205. good for them

Billmister is offline Member
    honestly for me.. the ONLY product i buy from market is, protien, l-glutamine, milk thistler... and.... wait.. that's really it... all these pro hormones, etc.. are all a joke... specially muscle tech... CRANK UP THE PRICE SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!... it's crazy... that's just my 2 cents

ok so everyone who buys muscletech products is a fool...come on now how old are you boy!!! Everyone responds different with these supps...im very happy that you eat well with your protein and your milk...does mommy warm it up for you too??? if your gonna have negative comments to the post then dont bother giving your input....FYI i eat great everyday and i also get my required protein in, but it doesnt hurt to use "pump tech" or any other NO2 supp...

juicemonkey is offline Banned
    i was just checking some threads on pump tech and from what i can tell u all seem like you havent lifted that long. u can not take something legal and expect it to make you bigger in just days even juice takes time and effort you dont just take it and do the motions and expect to grow. You have to strain to grow. just to help those who have no2 or pump tech
    you can not take any tipe of ephedrine adderals or form of energy boosters it will stop the pump and no2 from working
    when u go in the gym and on your first exersice by your 4th set if you are not sweeting you are waisting your time
    i doo bench reps of 12 with 315 and 6 with 405 in my gaurage with my min.pin. joe spotting me

i for one have been lifting for 6 yrs.

its not like im saying that using pump tech is gonna make you huge, all im saying is that it cant hurt you to take it....if you believe that you will make huge gains then ur kidding urself, but it def. aint gonna hurt taking it!

Thread Information