statuZ is offline Banned

apex creatine vs other forms and multivitamin too!

hey guys i just got back from the gym and the manager there was telling me that the 1000g of creatine i bought online isnt nearly as good as the apex creatine that he sells, he says that the apex creatine is time released and makes it better trhough the intestines or something like that so it has sa better effect. I then told him i was taking the megaman multivitamin and he said it wasnt good enough and i should get an apex multivitamin. what do you guys think? is the 1000g's off of all sports nutrition just as good as the apex? what about my megaman multi, is it a good vitamin? thanks

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    ... the manager there was telling me that the 1000g of creatine i bought online isnt nearly as good as the apex creatine that he sells...

Of course he's gonna tell you that bro, heh hes trying to make a buck...arent we all? As long as your creatine is micronized and you see it working then your good to go. And your megamen vits are good man (although maybe a bit pricey if i remember correctly).....

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the manager is tryin got make an extra buck. Stay with the stuff you got.

Thread Information