Thread: Need Solid Info

Leviticus is offline New Member

Need Solid Info

Hey all,

I'm setting a goal of gaining 28 lbs. in 2 years or less.

I'm currently at 147-149

I joined the Army 3 years ago at 121lbs.

So over a period of 3 years I have gained some solid muscle. Using creatine from time to time a protein. It is now time to get serious. I plan on doing everything natural. I have a solid build. I'm cut and it's very hard for me to gain fat. I understand gaining muscle is something you have to be patient with, so here we go. My questions are:

1) What is the best Whey. Which has the highest % of pure whey?

2) What is the best creatine?

3) Any others that I should take while taking creatine and whey such as amino acids etc?

4) Suggestions on products or any information to help me achieve my goal.

Currently I am in Baghdad. I have 11 days left and I get to go home. That's when I will start doing everything to a T. I will then post pictures of my front and my back and my wheels, and I will update every 3 months for some feedback.

Thank you,

Levi

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviticus
    Hey all,

I'm setting a goal of gaining 28 lbs. in 2 years or less.

I'm currently at 147-149

I joined the Army 3 years ago at 121lbs.

So over a period of 3 years I have gained some solid muscle. Using creatine from time to time a protein. It is now time to get serious. I plan on doing everything natural. I have a solid build. I'm cut and it's very hard for me to gain fat. I understand gaining muscle is something you have to be patient with, so here we go. My questions are:

1) What is the best Whey. Which has the highest % of pure whey?

2) What is the best creatine?

3) Any others that I should take while taking creatine and whey such as amino acids etc?

4) Suggestions on products or any information to help me achieve my goal.

Currently I am in Baghdad. I have 11 days left and I get to go home. That's when I will start doing everything to a T. I will then post pictures of my front and my back and my wheels, and I will update every 3 months for some feedback.

Thank you,

Levi

1. whey protein isolate is the best. Isopure, all the whey and syntrax along with others make pure flavored isolate. I personally like all the whey, good amino acid profile.

2. Creatine is generally all the same, its the transport system that makes the difference. I like Trac creatine by MHP and swole v2.

3. No need for amino's if your drinking a few protein shakes ED along with a good anabolic diet. Dextrose is something you will need that was left out. I would definately get a good multivitamin though.

4. Protein, dextrose, multivitamin and creatine are all you need to gain mass and strength with a good training routine and good diet.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, good job on the progress so far. I think you set youself a good reachable goal. NSA pretty much summed everything up for ya, so I'll add my 2 cents.

1. Optimum Whey, Isopure, ATW.

2. I had great results with Vitargo Cgl. But its kinda pricey. So If you don't want to pay the extra $$$ for Vitargo, then go with 80-100 grams of maltodextrin/dextrose along with 10 grams of creatine, with 50 grams of protien for pwo.

3. A good multivitamin.

4. Creatine, protien, dextrose, multivitamin, along with a good high calorie diet. Good luck bro!

Leviticus is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the information. I'm researching the products right now.

Thread Information