TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone tried Creatine Ethyl Ester?

I just bought some last week and have only tried it twice. I dont respond well to Creatine Monohydrate so I thought I would give this a shot and see if it would be any more effective. I know one thing is for sure it tastes like sh*t (alot like Glutamine). It doesnt have the same taste or texture as Creatine Monohydrate. Here is the profile/sales pitch on CEE.

No other bodybuilding supplement has made such an impact as creatine monohydrate. Hell you can ask your mother what creatine is, and she could probably tell you. Good old creatine monohydrate is in some cases a miracle compound, but it definitely has its downsides. Many users become extremely bloated, dehydrated, and or cramped with regular creatine monohydrate (as well as citrates or malates for that matter). Along with the bloating issues, absorption and assimilation within the body is not that great as well, especially when it is not used in conjunction with a high glycemic carbohydrate.

Welcome to the new era of creatine supplementation, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL. So what is Creatine Ethyl Ester? In simplest terms, it is a creatine that is almost 100% absorbed within in the body (almost 30-40 times more potent the regular creatine monohydrate), as well CEE causes absolutely no bloat or cramping what so ever.

Some ideas to keep in to consideration… CEE generally cost more than creatine monohydrate on a gram to gram basis. Most individuals use creatine at 10-20 grams a day. All that is needed for CEE supplementation is around 2-5 grams a day (5 being overkill). And as well there is no need for a delivery system, like dextrose or a high glycemic carbohydrate.

moush is offline Senior Member
    how do you take it? straight with no juice or anything? I want to try some but I am not sure about the place I was recommended to go to...I think the name is Custom Nutrition Warehouse....is that where you got urs from?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    how do you take it? straight with no juice or anything? I want to try some but I am not sure about the place I was recommended to go to...I think the name is Custom Nutrition Warehouse....is that where you got urs from?
    I am taking mine post workout with my dextrose shake and insulin . I think I will be just taking a teaspoon and just throwing it in my mouth and swallowing because it overpowers the taste of my PWO shake. I got mine from TrueProtein.com That is the same company that Dante (DC) started so I have faith that their products are what they indicate on their labels.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I can deffanatley vouch for customs website they have sweet deals on alot of different items.

Thread Information