HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Stretch Mark Supplements?

hey bros,

what is a good supplement for stretch marks, I have been noticing them more and more by my chest and arm pits,
    I know vitamin E, but I hate to use that stuff due to how thick it is. I am using a CVS scar reducer now, but it say it will take 8 month for improvement.

is there anything else more powerful??

thanks bro

anyone??

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    coco butter is what i use its for pregnant women to prevent stretch marks i just started using it constant so i cant really tell u if its working or not but from what i have heard its one of the best stretch mark supps out there and u can get some of that lotion that comes in a small container that has vit.E and aloe in it ive heard thats also good stuff...good luck

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    not really time will lessen them and tanning helps hide them,
    i use Dove nutrium soap in the shower it has vitamin E in it ,
    i also use Palmers massage cream for stretch marks good stuff

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    look into retin A

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I kinda like them..looks as if a tiger just clawed me..makes me more motivated as I know im growing more and more! The best motivation is results

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    - Vit. E cream as you know
    - Cocoa butter (even my body wash has it in it, it's called 'Tone')
    - Tanning, and time... they will turn white, and become less-noticeable....

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Nothing will really completely get rid of stretch marks, they are not stretches in your epidermis they are stretches in your dermis layer of tissue(layer under your epidermis)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    look into retin A
    How can retin A help?? dont know too much about it

Thanks

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Retin A after a few months starts to work. It drys the skin out real bad and slowly peels layer by layer off and new tighter more skin tone appears. Nothing will completley help though.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Retin A after a few months starts to work. It drys the skin out real bad and slowly peels layer by layer off and new tighter more skin tone appears. Nothing will completley help though.
    But...
    They are in your dermis layer.. so wouldn't this make it worse by exposing it more?

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    The best stuff is Mederma
    Nothing can make scars totally disappear, and nothing can hurry the natural healing process (MEDERMA® is not intended for open wounds). However, MEDERMA® Skin Care for Scars™ helps scars appear softer and smoother.
    Whether Your Scar Is New Or Old, MEDERMA® Skin Care for Scars™ Will Help Your Scar Appear Softer And Smoother.
    The first topical gel formulated with CEPALIN® a proprietary botanical extract.
    Use Mederma® After...Surgery, Accidents/Injuries, Burns, Acne & Also For Stretch Marks
    Heres a web site where you can purchase for cheap:
    http://www.prplastic.net/mederma.htm...OVMTC=standard
    1 -20g tube for $15.75
    1 -50g tube for $24.80

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member
    Go check out Stri-Vectin. They sell it at most GNCs, but it's not cheap. Supposedly it's really good stuff. Sorry I can't talk from experience, but when I worked there, women were always buying it. It runs around $120.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Nothing will heal stretch marks that you put on your skin, they will only semi-cover them up if that. Stretch marks are not a problem with your epidermis they are underneath your epidermis and are simplhy stretches in your dermis layer of tissue which will not be healed by any topical cream or vitamin. The best you can do is try and use something that will make them not as noticable, similar to how women use compact(or whatever its called) on there face to cover up blamishes.

$avage21 is offline New Member
    I have tried everything, i tried vitamin E, didnt do ****, I tried coco butter didnt do ****, I tried the cream from wallgreens for stretch marks didnt do ****. So I went to the doctor and he persrcibed me some retina A cream, said it would take 6 weeks to make them fade away. He said during the first to weeks they would get worse and then it would start to fade away. I used it for about 4 weeks and didnt really notice any difference, so from my experience u need to learn to like them, or get them lasered off. But i would say depending on how bad they are the retina a should work, mine were pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by $avage21
    I have tried everything, i tried vitamin E, didnt do ****, I tried coco butter didnt do ****, I tried the cream from wallgreens for stretch marks didnt do ****. So I went to the doctor and he persrcibed me some retina A cream, said it would take 6 weeks to make them fade away. He said during the first to weeks they would get worse and then it would start to fade away. I used it for about 4 weeks and didnt really notice any difference, so from my experience u need to learn to like them, or get them lasered off. But i would say depending on how bad they are the retina a should work, mine were pretty bad.
    So are you saying that it does work, or no...cuz its not cheep.

Thread Information