partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Fact Or Fiction?5mgs Of M1t= 560mgs Of Test?

i read this online. i have to find the source again, but i read that 5mg of m1t equals 560mgs of test. sounds outrageous to me. especially when i hear stated that "effective" doses are in the range of 20-40mgs....
    now we're talking 2240mgs of test to 4480mgs of test??!!!
    what's the word from people using those HIGH doses??

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread talks about m-1,4add converting to dbol
    and m1t not converting to anything
    anyone try m-1,4add?

100mg of 4AD converts into 15mg of Test

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Your not hearing anything from people who run m1t at 40 mg ED, cuz they r layed up in a hospital bed with liver failure. That is the most ridiculous statement i've heard about m1t in a while(the one about equaling test) i dont even think that 5 mg of m1t equals 100 mg of test. that being said, m1t doesn't need to convert to anything though, its methyl-1-test which is an active stteroid on its own.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    1 testosterone is actually dihydro boldenone it is 7 times as anabolic on the vida tables. But then again what equates on paper is always different in real life.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    1 testosterone is actually dihydro boldenone it is 7 times as anabolic on the vida tables. But then again what equates on paper is always different in real life.
    I understand what your saying i've read that same thing in the past and originally put that in my original post in the m1t faq, but later edited it thinking it might give some people the wrong idea. BTW, i will take 560 mg of any esterified test over 5 mg of m1t or any amount of m1t for that matter.

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Your not hearing anything from people who run m1t at 40 mg ED, cuz they r layed up in a hospital bed with liver failure.
    i think you are talking a little extreme here bro, i know guys that have taken 60Mgs for 6-8 Weeks are are fine.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    i think you are talking a little extreme here bro, i know guys that have taken 60Mgs for 6-8 Weeks are are fine.
    Did they get their liver values checked post cycle? If so how were they compared to pre cycle? 60mg's of m1t, ran for six weeks sounds really extreme to me.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    Bull$h!t....

At least i hope your lying. That would be the dumbest cycle ever. M1t starts to lose its effectiveness during the fourth week and 60 mg ED for that long would be cause liver failure for sure. Come on now, even winstrol which is alot less hepatoxic than m1t shouldn't be run for more than 6 weeks.

Thread Information