Thread: Liquid clen

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

Liquid clen

I have a bottle of liquid clen and its a 30mL bottle. 200mcg/1ml so would that 200mcg's be equivalent to 20mg or what would be good dosages for a cycle?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Clen isn't dosed in mg's its dosed in mcg. If you took even 1 mg of clen you would have some nasty sides and probably end up in the ER. Normal dose is anywhere from 20 mcg to 140 mcg ED but you need to work your way up to a higher dose. Read the clen handbook...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, I remember in a thread you saying that your trying to drop weight for wrestling. DO NOT use clen right before practice. You'll feel like your having a heart attack. Take your clen in the morning, then see how you feel during practice. If you feel ok, then stick with that. Be sure to use potassium and taurine ed! Also drink at least 2 gallons of water a day. That alone will help you drop weight. Good luck bro.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    my 200mcg/ml bottle, i think i got jipped from pe. i was taking 160mcgs twice daily, and i never got bad jitters, and hardly sweatted.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Hey bro, I remember in a thread you saying that your trying to drop weight for wrestling. DO NOT use clen right before practice. You'll feel like your having a heart attack. Take your clen in the morning, then see how you feel during practice. If you feel ok, then stick with that. Be sure to use potassium and taurine ed! Also drink at least 2 gallons of water a day. That alone will help you drop weight. Good luck bro.
    I used to take 2 ripped fuel befores practices during wrestling season. My coach put a cold towel on the thermostat so it would be like 90 degrees in the room. Sweatted my balls off, i never got cramps, thought that was funny. This was like 3 years ago when ripped fuel was good.

mitch911 is offline Member
    how many days could liquid clen which is sold on this site last me if i needed for example 100 mcg on average? just trying to get an estimate of how much to purchase.
    i think the cycle i have preset says day1 =20 mcg and then it increases by 10 until u see side effects something around 100mcg then stay at that dossage for 2 weeks and go off for 2 weeks.

It depends on the strength of the clen . I get 120mcg @ 60mL. which means if I take 1mL I'm getting 120mcg. You don't want to start any higher than 40mcg. Measure it out in your syringe. There's 10 divisions on your syringe between 0 and 1mL. If you have 200mcg/mL strength, your first dose will be to about the second division. (approx. 40mcg) Not very much man. It's not easy to say how long it will last you because it depends on how much you can tolerate at certain doses...so all I can tell you is that 30mL @ 200mcg will last you quite a while.

mitch911 is offline Member
    alright thanks thats all i needed to know

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    I read the clen handbook and it says to take 3-5g of taurine, but how much potassium should someone take?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I used to take 2 ripped fuel befores practices during wrestling season. My coach put a cold towel on the thermostat so it would be like 90 degrees in the room. Sweatted my balls off, i never got cramps, thought that was funny. This was like 3 years ago when ripped fuel was good.
    I used to take 3 of the original Xenardine RFA before practices. There were a few times when I thought my heart was gonna burst through my chest. Definelty not a good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    I read the clen handbook and it says to take 3-5g of taurine, but how much potassium should someone take?
    Thanks
    Take 500mg ed, before you go to bed on an empty stomach.

Thread Information