beavertrap is offline Associate Member

which whey to go

Has anybody ever experienced better results with any particular whey or are they all pretty much the same? I read the back of my designer whey label and it said that you would gain 18 lbs of muscle in 28 days compared to 5 lbs of muscle from other whey proteins. What a crock of horse shyt!!! 18 lbs in 28 days???? Only if you o.d. on A bombs and Dbol ! Anyways, all stupid and false advertising aside, is one better than the other?

marka is offline Associate Member
    I personally believe that ISO Pure is better........but some people at the gym that rather save money buy the cheaper stuff, and they are alot buffer than I am.......so dont know if really makes that much of a differance

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The best whey proteins are isolate whey proteins. Most are concentrate/isolate blends. IMO the best for the price is 'all the whey' brands isolate i love the strawberry flavor with dextrose. It tastes exactly like strawberry milk, and thats when you mix in with water.

mitch911 is offline Member
    at bulkfoods.com you can puchase like 22 pounds for 150bucks of whey isolate. the only downside is there is no flavour but still its not bad..with dextrose in your pwo you just taste th sweetness from the dextrose.

Thread Information