GQSuperman is offline Banned

Ph question (bryan2 or someone else)

what PH acts like anavar . i know of M4OHN, but are there any others. What about winny? is there a PH that acts like it?

i'm getting ready to do a cutting cycle. i don't know any sources, and since i can still buy PH, this is the route i must go. it looks like test/anavar or test/winny are good, so i'm trying to do the PH equivalent. i'd use 1-test from dermabolics and M4OHN for 6 weeks, unless someone else has any suggestions. i'm also thinking of using an anti-e during the cycle....i have some formestane from dermabolics...is this ok?

clomid and nolva for PCT of course.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    M5 is good for hardening up. There's also mdht, I think its called Methyl-Rage.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yes m5 can be found at 1 gram powder for 3 bucks. 100mgs + a day for 4-6 weeks would be a good heardening effect.

mdht is supposedly what m5 converts to but its still pretty expensive right now i havent tried it yet but I do have some powder comming to me. Those convert to the most winny like substance.

M4ohn is a really good compound for cutting so I hear. but most need to use it a 32 mgs or higher to notice effects and it takes around 2 weeks to fully notice effects.

I never have used formestane during a cycle but hear its not so good. If you are looking for something to keep the bloat down then id suggest going with an ai like adex or letro. But if purely worried about gyno then by an extra nolva.

The 1 test and m4ohn is also a very good cutting comvo to minimize muscle loss. But I never hear any talk of having that hard look characteristic.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Anything thats a dht derivative is going to harden you up. Masteron , winny, primo are all AAS for that, PH's i would go with m5 or mdht for similar effects. M-ohn is good for cutting, either way i would throw in some test or 4-ad.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

yeah

the DHT scares me though...i value my hairline. i'm hoping 1-test and M4OHN will help me cut up and keep my muscle. hopefully with using clen and an ECA-Y stack during my PCT will give me the end result i'm hoping for. then, hopefully i'll post that "after" pic back in my cycle journal.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well then best bet is to stay away from dht.
    1 test and m4ohn will be sufficient as a cutter.
    I would do the 2 weeks clen 2 weeks eca/y stack during the cycle because the androgens will keep all of your muscle mass and assist your fat burning, whereas if your doing pct then you have more of a chance to loose muscle mass while trying to shed fat.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    With clen and ECA-Y along with that stuff your not really going to need dht derivatives to look shredded...

Thread Information