RobbieG is offline Member

Red face my second cycle, a year later :)

Hi.

I´ll go on my second cycle in January, i would like to know you ideas

I have tried Dianabol .. it worked , I did that cycle last year and gained from 65 kg to 78 kg ...

Now, in September I was 78, took stacker force and got into shape, now I´ll thinking of a cycle in jan.
    goes like this

for 4 weeks I´ll take 1-testosterone extreme from IDS, 2 tabs each day (5 in a weak and train hard) and maby, I´ll take dbol ... how would you suggest me to take dbol with 1-testo ?

I´m also taking Kwik Size(labrada), pro60 (labrada), Cell tech & nitro tech.

should I go like this each day ? :P

week 1 2x 1-testo, 10 mg dbol
    week 2 2x 1-testo, 10 mg dbol
    week 3 2x 1-testo, 15 mg dbol
    week 4 2x 1-testo, 15 mg dbol
    week 5 15 mg dbol
    week 6 10 mg dbol
    week 7 5 mg dbol

thanks

Edit:
    I am asking because there is NOTHING here about 1testosteron methyl plus dianabol cycle, That´s why, I have gone through so many dbol post, so many 1-testo meth post, you have NO idea how many hours I´ve searched google...
    Last edited by RobbieG; 11-26-2004 at 10:10 AM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    Edit:
    I am asking because there is NOTHING here about 1testosteron methyl plus dianabol cycle, That´s why, I have gone through so many dbol post, so many 1-testo meth post, you have NO idea how many hours I´ve searched google...
    Don't do that cycle. Its not well thought out and is extremely harsh on your liver. Anyone on here is going to recomend some form of testosterone to help keep your libido and dick up. That cycle is not good at all IMO. And there is hundreds of thread on here about methyl-1-testosterone. The reason there is nothing about m1t and dbol is because no one else would even think about doing that cycle. Also cell tech and nitro tech are ridiculously over priced IMO. Look around, read alot and ask question, then come up with a cycle. Also check out the M1T FAQ in this forum...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG

week 1 2x 1-testo, 10 mg dbol
    week 2 2x 1-testo, 10 mg dbol
    week 3 2x 1-testo, 15 mg dbol
    week 4 2x 1-testo, 15 mg dbol
    week 5 15 mg dbol
    week 6 10 mg dbol
    week 7 5 mg dbol
    I agree with NSA you want to use dbol for 7 weeks and its only your second cycle not good not to mention how hard its going to be on your liver without milk thistle or liver aid or something bro do more research if your using 1-t I would just stack it with a 4diol always worked good for me you dont need the gear

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Also, without some kind of testosterone continuation after your stop using dbol your going to see the gains from the dbol fly out the window. I also see no mention of PCT, so i assume that when all is said and done you will be very dissappointed with that cycle.

Thread Information