Thread: NO-Xplode

mustang331 is offline Member

NO-Xplode

Is this stuff a stimulant?? Is it like caffine??
    Does it increase HR, like efedrian SP? does?

I can't take many things that increases my heart rate to high due to panic attacks But I would like to try this stuff out.
    Thanks all.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    I'd be carefull

it might increase BP but also has powerfull nootropics

Jakspro is offline Member
    I think creatine increases BP but not HR and not even a significant amount, also i dont remember if it has caffeine in it, but other than that i think your good to go

100m champ is offline Member
    NO-XPLODE DOES INCREASE IT DID TOO ME.. i think its a waste cause as soon as your done your gains are gone, all did it did for me was get me pumped for a workout thats pretty much it

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    NO-XPLODE DOES INCREASE IT DID TOO ME.. i think its a waste cause as soon as your done your gains are gone, all did it did for me was get me pumped for a workout thats pretty much it
    same here it made me feel weird like 10 minutes after drinkin it i guess it was energy or somethin

so don't even bother getting it as it won't do anything for me huh??

I guess I will stick to my Lean Extreme and Sesathin
    Thanks

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant not take stimulants, they mess with my head, heart rate goes nuts, just not a good thing, but i tried nox and had no problem,just start out with one scoop n move up to what u feel comfterble, u should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    i cant not take stimulants, they mess with my head, heart rate goes nuts, just not a good thing, but i tried nox and had no problem,just start out with one scoop n move up to what u feel comfterble, u should be fine

Ok I am gonna try it
    I am actually cutting right now, but hope this will give me energy and a "little" size ( if possible ) or defenition, while cutting

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    it made me feel like i jus did about five fat lines right before.it makes you wanna go at hit harder but def makes u feel like ur on crack

ThePump is offline Member
    yeah i loved the feeling it gave me... 3 - 4 scoops made me feel like a beast. awww... man it would feel good to have the money to buy it again... =\... now i gotta pay bills and what not... =(

Jakspro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    I am actually cutting right now, but hope this will give me energy and a "little" size ( if possible ) or defenition, while cutting

I dunno about the Definition part cuz the creatine will blow you up, give you some bloat... make your skin retain more water... However I have read that you can burn up to an extra 100 cals/Day supplementing with creatine, who knows how true that holds out to be. Either way you pick if its worth the trade off...

Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    I dunno about the Definition part cuz the creatine will blow you up, give you some bloat... make your skin retain more water... However I have read that you can burn up to an extra 100 cals/Day supplementing with creatine, who knows how true that holds out to be. Either way you pick if its worth the trade off...

Gonna do two weeks on, starting today just to try it out a little..

I drink ALLOT of water and do "WAY TO MUCH CARDIO"

Well I bought it.. Gonna try it out tonight but have a feeling I won't be able to do it anymore after tonight, my mentally messed up self will get anxiety from it

singern is offline Banned
    mustang331

At 43 years old I am also very sensitive to stimulants, so I am extremely careful of my supplements, having said that...I am on my second tub of the stuff. I love the energy it gives me pre workout without any jitters or headaches, and I get more into my training. As to keeping gains, this stuff does not build muscle ,but it defiantly gives me the edge, motivation, and energy I need.
    Hope this helps.

ThePump is offline Member
    nicely said
    it's not the gains it gives you, but the mental focus and energy needed to get those gains.

Thread Information