AGGRESSIVEKUBA is offline New Member

protein yes or no ??

whats up guys in Sep. i started a protein/creatine/muti run after a good solid 12 weeks i went from 215 to 224 which i thnk is great. my only thing is my bf% is high im 6ft and i still got this ****in tites. i was 265 two years ago i lost the weight going all the way down 2 185 but i did it all the wrong way. so i got some loose skin to deal with also . now guys my question is should i lay off ofthe protein and just got with the cretine and muti ?? is this a good idea im lookin to loose some fat and just keep my weight up i like the way im lookinat 224 evenif im alil flaby i notice chik dont dig skiny dudes lol im on my rest week endin this monday im workin out 4 times week im gonna start doing cardio in the mornings beore work 3 times a week for 45 mins please guys take a look at this and give my some tips on what 2 do or take

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AGGRESSIVEKUBA
    whats up guys in Sep. i started a protein/creatine/muti run after a good solid 12 weeks i went from 215 to 224 which i thnk is great. my only thing is my bf% is high im 6ft and i still got this ****in tites. i was 265 two years ago i lost the weight going all the way down 2 185 but i did it all the wrong way. so i got some loose skin to deal with also . now guys my question is should i lay off ofthe protein and just got with the cretine and muti ?? is this a good idea im lookin to loose some fat and just keep my weight up i like the way im lookinat 224 evenif im alil flaby i notice chik dont dig skiny dudes lol im on my rest week endin this monday im workin out 4 times week im gonna start doing cardio in the mornings beore work 3 times a week for 45 mins please guys take a look at this and give my some tips on what 2 do or take
    for myself , i stuck with the protien , cause when u r goign to do more cardio it will shed more fat , but at the same time if u dont take protien after your cardio sessions , your body will go in a catabolic mode , and u will also be loosing muscle ............... for u 45 minutes cardio everyday for 4-6 weeks and a good diet u will see results real fast .............. if u can buy some LIPO-6 by nutrex i recommend taking 2 of those before every cardio sessions , and u will drop fat even faster ................ good luck

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Protein, dextrose and multivitamins are essential IMO. Protein will help you maintain muscle and will also help you burn fat, search for the 'thermic effect.'

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Never should one "lay off" protien. Its what builds and maintains muscle. bricks without straw...

Thread Information