unclemoney is offline Senior Member

my friends awesome m1t//4derm gains

I have done 2 m1t//4derm cycles b4 but my friend is running them at stange doseages and making incredible gains.... He is running the following

5mg m1t ed
    250mg 4derm ed

he has been doing that for 8 days and has gained 13 pounds!!! Whoa.... I knew the 15-20mg range wasn't necesary but when I ran my cycles at 10mg ed I didn't gain that much... Anyways I guess that goe's to show you that maby you don't even need the suposivley 10mg m1t//500mg of 4derm.... Only thing is he only takes the dose once a day aka around 3-4pm... But don't these ph/ps have a 12 hour life? Only thing that was crossing my mind was that maby after the 12 hours wore off and if he went catabolic maby the next day when he took his dose and went anabolic again maby the body was naturaly building muscle for the muscle lost or low test after that 12 hour peak? What I'm trying to say is that you know how you workinout destroy's your muscle and then when resting and you take in a good amount of protein you grow muscle? Well my point is that maby by not keeping the 24-7 anabolic thing going like he has cuz he's only been doing 12-7 I guess if you can say that..... Just a crazy idea that crossed my head as always I have things popping into my head.... probably wrong but just wondering if their is any truth to what I have said, or if any1 understood what the heck I just said.....

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    or maybe he would have even greater gains using in morning and at night...

are you serious?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Most of it is probably water weight and electrolyte retention in that time span(13 days)...

yes it's the truth.... Normaly you would take 10mg of m1t ed aka 5mg in the mourning and 5mg 12 hours later same thing for the 4derm but he only takes one dose a day at half the normal dose....

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    tell him to cut the pill in half,

NSA still water retention and calorie retention is good right more anabolic environment, if he keeps half of that then hell yah

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    im bout to run that same cycle but higher doses though...huh hope it works for me like that...

Now he's up 17 pounds and still taking the half dose only once a day... wtf... Ahh o well as long as he's making gains...

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    is it possible the low doses aren't shutting down the natural test and act as supplimental test?

statuZ is offline Banned
    its not real test.

Thread Information