63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Question Glucosamine/Chondroiton stack? Flax oil?

OK, I've bought some Spring Valley Glucosamine 500mg/Chondroiton 400mg. Bottle says double strength. Directions say 3 tabs per day with food for 60 days. After 60 days, 1-3 tabs with food per day for maintenance, according to individual needs. Should I take it all at once or take one pill with breakfast, one with lunch, and one with dinner? I tonight I took three with my post work out turkey.

Second, I bought Rexall High Potency Flax Oil 1200mg. Directions say 1 soft gel twice daily preferably with meals. If I up it to three times/day, will I see more adipose tissue loss?

Bump

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I take glucosamine/chondrodine/msm/calcium 3 times aday, I dont remember there exact mg, but Iv been using them for months and i dont know if there helping me thta much, so i desided to double the dosage and take it them with breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I ake glucosimine and MSM once in the morning. Recommended doseage is around 1-2 grams of each for joint health. MAN THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS. Only problem is it takes around 3 weeks for it to bulid up enough in your system but after that it works wonders.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe ive been taking 4 pills aday at night
    3 pills is 1.5g for around 2 months now and yes it takes a while for it to start working but it does work.

Well, I read that your system is most receptive after a work out, so, that is why I was taking it then. But, I don't know if it's better to take it all at once or to try and have to keep it at a level by taking with breakfast, lunch and dinner. That's what I would like to know.

Thread Information